Brand New Poster of 'Heroes' Volume 5
A brand new poster of "Heroes" has come out via UGO, featuring two of the protagonists and the villain. Claire stands tall, facing the camera while pictures of Hiro and Sylar are embedded behind her. The caption in the artwork is read, "Greater Evil, Greater Good".
Whether or not this grouping will create a story arc in the new season, it is still unknown. Last seen in the fourth volume, Hiro was facing a health crisis as a result of over-using his ability, while Claire was again trying to lead a normal life as a college student. She reportedly will be involved in a same-sex relationship with her roommate in 'Redemption'.
Sylar, meanwhile, is not the only villain in the fifth volume for Robert Knepper has been promoted to be a regular as Samuel. He is the ringleader of a traveling troupe calling themselves the Carnival which objective of recruiting people with special abilities remains a mystery.
"Heroes" returns to NBC on September 21. Below is the latest sneak peek from the new season, featuring Peter absorbing a new power.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney