Brand New Poster of 'Heroes' Volume 5
A brand new poster of "Heroes" has come out via UGO, featuring two of the protagonists and the villain. Claire stands tall, facing the camera while pictures of Hiro and Sylar are embedded behind her. The caption in the artwork is read, "Greater Evil, Greater Good".
Whether or not this grouping will create a story arc in the new season, it is still unknown. Last seen in the fourth volume, Hiro was facing a health crisis as a result of over-using his ability, while Claire was again trying to lead a normal life as a college student. She reportedly will be involved in a same-sex relationship with her roommate in 'Redemption'.
Sylar, meanwhile, is not the only villain in the fifth volume for Robert Knepper has been promoted to be a regular as Samuel. He is the ringleader of a traveling troupe calling themselves the Carnival which objective of recruiting people with special abilities remains a mystery.
"Heroes" returns to NBC on September 21. Below is the latest sneak peek from the new season, featuring Peter absorbing a new power.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza