Brand New Poster of 'Heroes' Volume 5
A brand new poster of "Heroes" has come out via UGO, featuring two of the protagonists and the villain. Claire stands tall, facing the camera while pictures of Hiro and Sylar are embedded behind her. The caption in the artwork is read, "Greater Evil, Greater Good".
Whether or not this grouping will create a story arc in the new season, it is still unknown. Last seen in the fourth volume, Hiro was facing a health crisis as a result of over-using his ability, while Claire was again trying to lead a normal life as a college student. She reportedly will be involved in a same-sex relationship with her roommate in 'Redemption'.
Sylar, meanwhile, is not the only villain in the fifth volume for Robert Knepper has been promoted to be a regular as Samuel. He is the ringleader of a traveling troupe calling themselves the Carnival which objective of recruiting people with special abilities remains a mystery.
"Heroes" returns to NBC on September 21. Below is the latest sneak peek from the new season, featuring Peter absorbing a new power.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert