New 'Project Runway' Promo Teases on Guest Judges
Airing under its new home, "Project Runway" is releasing a promo of the long-delayed season 6. The footage, which emphasizes that the show has switched to Lifetime, shares also a brief look at Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan as guest judges.
Not given a sneak peek are the guest appearances of Rebecca Romijn and Christina Aguilera who have been confirmed to help Heidi Klum and the other judges in selecting the rightful designers. "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching," Klum said previously.
"Project Runway" will premiere on August 20 preceded by "Project Runway: All Star Challenge" where contestants from previous seasons compete for a second chance winning the cash prize. Nicole Kidman will be on hand to provide them with the challenge in the special episode. Right after the season 6 premiere, there will be an accompanying series titled "Models of the Runway".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season