New 'Project Runway' Promo Teases on Guest Judges
Airing under its new home, "Project Runway" is releasing a promo of the long-delayed season 6. The footage, which emphasizes that the show has switched to Lifetime, shares also a brief look at Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan as guest judges.
Not given a sneak peek are the guest appearances of Rebecca Romijn and Christina Aguilera who have been confirmed to help Heidi Klum and the other judges in selecting the rightful designers. "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching," Klum said previously.
"Project Runway" will premiere on August 20 preceded by "Project Runway: All Star Challenge" where contestants from previous seasons compete for a second chance winning the cash prize. Nicole Kidman will be on hand to provide them with the challenge in the special episode. Right after the season 6 premiere, there will be an accompanying series titled "Models of the Runway".
More Project Runway News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'