New 'Project Runway' Promo Teases on Guest Judges
Airing under its new home, "Project Runway" is releasing a promo of the long-delayed season 6. The footage, which emphasizes that the show has switched to Lifetime, shares also a brief look at Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan as guest judges.
Not given a sneak peek are the guest appearances of Rebecca Romijn and Christina Aguilera who have been confirmed to help Heidi Klum and the other judges in selecting the rightful designers. "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching," Klum said previously.
"Project Runway" will premiere on August 20 preceded by "Project Runway: All Star Challenge" where contestants from previous seasons compete for a second chance winning the cash prize. Nicole Kidman will be on hand to provide them with the challenge in the special episode. Right after the season 6 premiere, there will be an accompanying series titled "Models of the Runway".
More Project Runway News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie