New 'Project Runway' Promo Teases on Guest Judges
Airing under its new home, "Project Runway" is releasing a promo of the long-delayed season 6. The footage, which emphasizes that the show has switched to Lifetime, shares also a brief look at Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan as guest judges.
Not given a sneak peek are the guest appearances of Rebecca Romijn and Christina Aguilera who have been confirmed to help Heidi Klum and the other judges in selecting the rightful designers. "What has been really great is that we've had so many great stars come on the show, which I think a lot of people enjoy watching," Klum said previously.
"Project Runway" will premiere on August 20 preceded by "Project Runway: All Star Challenge" where contestants from previous seasons compete for a second chance winning the cash prize. Nicole Kidman will be on hand to provide them with the challenge in the special episode. Right after the season 6 premiere, there will be an accompanying series titled "Models of the Runway".
More Project Runway News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding