Johnny Knoxville's Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
A baby is on board for Johnny Knoxville and his girlfriend of nearly a year Naomi Nelson. A representative for the actor exclusively confirms to Us Weekly that Naomi is three months pregnant. "Yes, they are expecting and very excited," says the representative.
The representative doesn't provide any other information about Naomi's pregnancy, yet an insider close to Johnny has been cited as telling Life and Style, "He's excited - and a little nervous." The insider goes on stating, "He's found a degree of peace with Naomi. He treats her like an angel and keeps reminding her that all his strange stunts are just part of his job."
Now that Johnny is expecting a child with Naomi, the "Jackass" principal star is said talking "all the time about marrying her," adds the insider. "Unlike his rocky first marriage [to Melanie Clapp], he wants to set up a really stable, normal household. His wild days, at least when it comes to relationships, are behind him."
Johnny Knoxville and clothing designer Melanie Clapp wed on May 15, 1995. The following year, the then-couple welcomed the arrival of their daughter Madison. Johnny and Melanie announced their separation in February 2007. In July the same year, he filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. On March 20, 2008, the divorce was finalized.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation