Johnny Knoxville's Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
A baby is on board for Johnny Knoxville and his girlfriend of nearly a year Naomi Nelson. A representative for the actor exclusively confirms to Us Weekly that Naomi is three months pregnant. "Yes, they are expecting and very excited," says the representative.
The representative doesn't provide any other information about Naomi's pregnancy, yet an insider close to Johnny has been cited as telling Life and Style, "He's excited - and a little nervous." The insider goes on stating, "He's found a degree of peace with Naomi. He treats her like an angel and keeps reminding her that all his strange stunts are just part of his job."
Now that Johnny is expecting a child with Naomi, the "Jackass" principal star is said talking "all the time about marrying her," adds the insider. "Unlike his rocky first marriage [to Melanie Clapp], he wants to set up a really stable, normal household. His wild days, at least when it comes to relationships, are behind him."
Johnny Knoxville and clothing designer Melanie Clapp wed on May 15, 1995. The following year, the then-couple welcomed the arrival of their daughter Madison. Johnny and Melanie announced their separation in February 2007. In July the same year, he filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. On March 20, 2008, the divorce was finalized.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'