Johnny Knoxville's Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
A baby is on board for Johnny Knoxville and his girlfriend of nearly a year Naomi Nelson. A representative for the actor exclusively confirms to Us Weekly that Naomi is three months pregnant. "Yes, they are expecting and very excited," says the representative.
The representative doesn't provide any other information about Naomi's pregnancy, yet an insider close to Johnny has been cited as telling Life and Style, "He's excited - and a little nervous." The insider goes on stating, "He's found a degree of peace with Naomi. He treats her like an angel and keeps reminding her that all his strange stunts are just part of his job."
Now that Johnny is expecting a child with Naomi, the "Jackass" principal star is said talking "all the time about marrying her," adds the insider. "Unlike his rocky first marriage [to Melanie Clapp], he wants to set up a really stable, normal household. His wild days, at least when it comes to relationships, are behind him."
Johnny Knoxville and clothing designer Melanie Clapp wed on May 15, 1995. The following year, the then-couple welcomed the arrival of their daughter Madison. Johnny and Melanie announced their separation in February 2007. In July the same year, he filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. On March 20, 2008, the divorce was finalized.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory