Tom Cavanagh's Wife Gives Birth to Child No. 3
Another son has been born for Canadian actor Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise. Per People, the pair welcomed the arrival of the baby boy on August 5.
The baby is named James. He weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long at the time of birth. James joins older brother Tommy and older sister Alice Ann. No other detail of the infant is shared to People though.
Tom Cavanagh rose to stardom for starring as Ed Stevens in TV series "Ed". He has been married to Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor at Sports Illustrated, since July 2004.
On screen, Tom recently starred in TNT's drama series "Trust Me", which has been canceled. His co-stars in the series included Eric McCormack, Monica Potter, and Sarah Clarke.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!