Tom Cavanagh's Wife Gives Birth to Child No. 3
Another son has been born for Canadian actor Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise. Per People, the pair welcomed the arrival of the baby boy on August 5.
The baby is named James. He weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long at the time of birth. James joins older brother Tommy and older sister Alice Ann. No other detail of the infant is shared to People though.
Tom Cavanagh rose to stardom for starring as Ed Stevens in TV series "Ed". He has been married to Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor at Sports Illustrated, since July 2004.
On screen, Tom recently starred in TNT's drama series "Trust Me", which has been canceled. His co-stars in the series included Eric McCormack, Monica Potter, and Sarah Clarke.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay