Tom Cavanagh's Wife Gives Birth to Child No. 3
Another son has been born for Canadian actor Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise. Per People, the pair welcomed the arrival of the baby boy on August 5.
The baby is named James. He weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long at the time of birth. James joins older brother Tommy and older sister Alice Ann. No other detail of the infant is shared to People though.
Tom Cavanagh rose to stardom for starring as Ed Stevens in TV series "Ed". He has been married to Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor at Sports Illustrated, since July 2004.
On screen, Tom recently starred in TNT's drama series "Trust Me", which has been canceled. His co-stars in the series included Eric McCormack, Monica Potter, and Sarah Clarke.
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case