Tom Cavanagh's Wife Gives Birth to Child No. 3
Another son has been born for Canadian actor Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise. Per People, the pair welcomed the arrival of the baby boy on August 5.
The baby is named James. He weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long at the time of birth. James joins older brother Tommy and older sister Alice Ann. No other detail of the infant is shared to People though.
Tom Cavanagh rose to stardom for starring as Ed Stevens in TV series "Ed". He has been married to Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor at Sports Illustrated, since July 2004.
On screen, Tom recently starred in TNT's drama series "Trust Me", which has been canceled. His co-stars in the series included Eric McCormack, Monica Potter, and Sarah Clarke.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour