Tom Cavanagh's Wife Gives Birth to Child No. 3
Another son has been born for Canadian actor Tom Cavanagh and his wife Maureen Grise. Per People, the pair welcomed the arrival of the baby boy on August 5.
The baby is named James. He weighed 7.8 lbs. and was 20 inches long at the time of birth. James joins older brother Tommy and older sister Alice Ann. No other detail of the infant is shared to People though.
Tom Cavanagh rose to stardom for starring as Ed Stevens in TV series "Ed". He has been married to Maureen Grise, who is a photo editor at Sports Illustrated, since July 2004.
On screen, Tom recently starred in TNT's drama series "Trust Me", which has been canceled. His co-stars in the series included Eric McCormack, Monica Potter, and Sarah Clarke.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding