Sarah Chalke Pregnant With Fiance Jamie Afifi's Baby
A baby is on the way for Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi. The actress' representative confirms to Life and Style that the Dr. Elliot Reid depicter in TV series "Scrubs" is expected to give birth this winter. The forthcoming infant will be the engaged pair's first child.
Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi, who is an entertainment lawyer, got engaged in December 2006 during a Hawaiian vacation. The twosome met through mutual friends years before.
"The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah told People earlier this year about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
At the time of writing, there has been no official statement if Sarah and Jamie are planning to make their union official now that they are about to become parents.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza