Sarah Chalke Pregnant With Fiance Jamie Afifi's Baby
A baby is on the way for Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi. The actress' representative confirms to Life and Style that the Dr. Elliot Reid depicter in TV series "Scrubs" is expected to give birth this winter. The forthcoming infant will be the engaged pair's first child.
Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi, who is an entertainment lawyer, got engaged in December 2006 during a Hawaiian vacation. The twosome met through mutual friends years before.
"The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah told People earlier this year about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
At the time of writing, there has been no official statement if Sarah and Jamie are planning to make their union official now that they are about to become parents.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts