Sarah Chalke Pregnant With Fiance Jamie Afifi's Baby
A baby is on the way for Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi. The actress' representative confirms to Life and Style that the Dr. Elliot Reid depicter in TV series "Scrubs" is expected to give birth this winter. The forthcoming infant will be the engaged pair's first child.
Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi, who is an entertainment lawyer, got engaged in December 2006 during a Hawaiian vacation. The twosome met through mutual friends years before.
"The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah told People earlier this year about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
At the time of writing, there has been no official statement if Sarah and Jamie are planning to make their union official now that they are about to become parents.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince