Sarah Chalke Pregnant With Fiance Jamie Afifi's Baby
A baby is on the way for Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi. The actress' representative confirms to Life and Style that the Dr. Elliot Reid depicter in TV series "Scrubs" is expected to give birth this winter. The forthcoming infant will be the engaged pair's first child.
Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi, who is an entertainment lawyer, got engaged in December 2006 during a Hawaiian vacation. The twosome met through mutual friends years before.
"The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah told People earlier this year about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
At the time of writing, there has been no official statement if Sarah and Jamie are planning to make their union official now that they are about to become parents.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie