Sarah Chalke Pregnant With Fiance Jamie Afifi's Baby
A baby is on the way for Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi. The actress' representative confirms to Life and Style that the Dr. Elliot Reid depicter in TV series "Scrubs" is expected to give birth this winter. The forthcoming infant will be the engaged pair's first child.
Sarah Chalke and Jamie Afifi, who is an entertainment lawyer, got engaged in December 2006 during a Hawaiian vacation. The twosome met through mutual friends years before.
"The best is just knowing that 100 percent somebody always has your back and you always have theirs," Sarah told People earlier this year about being engaged. "You have a partner, you have a buddy."
At the time of writing, there has been no official statement if Sarah and Jamie are planning to make their union official now that they are about to become parents.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child