Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Announce Name for Upcoming Baby
Expectant parents, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, have decided on a name for their first child, who is due to be born on Christmas. In a post on her official blog dated Friday, August 14, the pregnant reality TV star shared with the world that the upcoming baby boy will be named after his father.
"Hank and i have soooo much to do to prepare for our baby's arrival, but one thing we can already cross off our list is coming up with a name," Kendra began her message. "We've already decided to name our son Hank Baskett IV!!!"
"Hank's dad and his grandfather were both named Hank, so it was very important to us to carry on the family tradition," she explained, adding "I can't wait to meet my little Hank".
Kendra Wilkinson announced she is carrying NFL player Hank Baskett's baby in early June this year. At that time she told E! News' Marc Malkin, "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."
On date 27 the same month, the pair exchanged wedding vows. Earlier this week, Kendra took it to her official blog to let slip that she is pregnant with a baby boy.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?