Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Announce Name for Upcoming Baby
Expectant parents, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, have decided on a name for their first child, who is due to be born on Christmas. In a post on her official blog dated Friday, August 14, the pregnant reality TV star shared with the world that the upcoming baby boy will be named after his father.
"Hank and i have soooo much to do to prepare for our baby's arrival, but one thing we can already cross off our list is coming up with a name," Kendra began her message. "We've already decided to name our son Hank Baskett IV!!!"
"Hank's dad and his grandfather were both named Hank, so it was very important to us to carry on the family tradition," she explained, adding "I can't wait to meet my little Hank".
Kendra Wilkinson announced she is carrying NFL player Hank Baskett's baby in early June this year. At that time she told E! News' Marc Malkin, "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."
On date 27 the same month, the pair exchanged wedding vows. Earlier this week, Kendra took it to her official blog to let slip that she is pregnant with a baby boy.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose