Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Announce Name for Upcoming Baby
Expectant parents, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, have decided on a name for their first child, who is due to be born on Christmas. In a post on her official blog dated Friday, August 14, the pregnant reality TV star shared with the world that the upcoming baby boy will be named after his father.
"Hank and i have soooo much to do to prepare for our baby's arrival, but one thing we can already cross off our list is coming up with a name," Kendra began her message. "We've already decided to name our son Hank Baskett IV!!!"
"Hank's dad and his grandfather were both named Hank, so it was very important to us to carry on the family tradition," she explained, adding "I can't wait to meet my little Hank".
Kendra Wilkinson announced she is carrying NFL player Hank Baskett's baby in early June this year. At that time she told E! News' Marc Malkin, "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."
On date 27 the same month, the pair exchanged wedding vows. Earlier this week, Kendra took it to her official blog to let slip that she is pregnant with a baby boy.
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective