Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Announce Name for Upcoming Baby
Expectant parents, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, have decided on a name for their first child, who is due to be born on Christmas. In a post on her official blog dated Friday, August 14, the pregnant reality TV star shared with the world that the upcoming baby boy will be named after his father.
"Hank and i have soooo much to do to prepare for our baby's arrival, but one thing we can already cross off our list is coming up with a name," Kendra began her message. "We've already decided to name our son Hank Baskett IV!!!"
"Hank's dad and his grandfather were both named Hank, so it was very important to us to carry on the family tradition," she explained, adding "I can't wait to meet my little Hank".
Kendra Wilkinson announced she is carrying NFL player Hank Baskett's baby in early June this year. At that time she told E! News' Marc Malkin, "Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."
On date 27 the same month, the pair exchanged wedding vows. Earlier this week, Kendra took it to her official blog to let slip that she is pregnant with a baby boy.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'