Bootleg 'New Moon' Trailer Comes Out
A brand new trailer for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been released in theaters across the U.S. attached to another Summit movie "Bandslam", and its bootleg version has been passed on. Nearly two minutes long, this leaked trailer contains similar footage to the French trailer version. It offers a look at the wolf pack, Volturi member Jane and many more.
Clearly made for the Team Jacob's satisfaction, the trailer focuses on the growing relationship between Taylor Lautner's Jacob and Kristen Stewart's Bella. In parts of the intercepting comments from Lautner, the young actor is even heard explaining, "Bella's in such a deep depression when Edward leaves, and Jacob is the friend that will always be there for her."
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is penned by "Twilight Saga" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz. It centers on the personal conflict Bella experiences following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner return to reprise their roles as Edward Cullen, Bella Swan and Jacob Black.
Those three lead actors will be joined by many of the original cast members, including Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed, as well as new additions that consist of Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen among others. "New Moon" is targeting a November 20 U.S. release.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" Bootleg Trailer:
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie