Bootleg 'New Moon' Trailer Comes Out
A brand new trailer for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been released in theaters across the U.S. attached to another Summit movie "Bandslam", and its bootleg version has been passed on. Nearly two minutes long, this leaked trailer contains similar footage to the French trailer version. It offers a look at the wolf pack, Volturi member Jane and many more.
Clearly made for the Team Jacob's satisfaction, the trailer focuses on the growing relationship between Taylor Lautner's Jacob and Kristen Stewart's Bella. In parts of the intercepting comments from Lautner, the young actor is even heard explaining, "Bella's in such a deep depression when Edward leaves, and Jacob is the friend that will always be there for her."
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is penned by "Twilight Saga" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz. It centers on the personal conflict Bella experiences following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner return to reprise their roles as Edward Cullen, Bella Swan and Jacob Black.
Those three lead actors will be joined by many of the original cast members, including Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed, as well as new additions that consist of Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen among others. "New Moon" is targeting a November 20 U.S. release.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" Bootleg Trailer:
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell