Bootleg 'New Moon' Trailer Comes Out
A brand new trailer for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been released in theaters across the U.S. attached to another Summit movie "Bandslam", and its bootleg version has been passed on. Nearly two minutes long, this leaked trailer contains similar footage to the French trailer version. It offers a look at the wolf pack, Volturi member Jane and many more.
Clearly made for the Team Jacob's satisfaction, the trailer focuses on the growing relationship between Taylor Lautner's Jacob and Kristen Stewart's Bella. In parts of the intercepting comments from Lautner, the young actor is even heard explaining, "Bella's in such a deep depression when Edward leaves, and Jacob is the friend that will always be there for her."
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is penned by "Twilight Saga" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg and directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz. It centers on the personal conflict Bella experiences following Edward Cullen's abrupt departure. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner return to reprise their roles as Edward Cullen, Bella Swan and Jacob Black.
Those three lead actors will be joined by many of the original cast members, including Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed, as well as new additions that consist of Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen among others. "New Moon" is targeting a November 20 U.S. release.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" Bootleg Trailer:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says