TNT's 'Saving Grace' Coming to an End Next Summer
The running time of "Saving Grace" has wound down and will officially come to a halt next summer. TNT has ordered three additional episodes on top of the original 15 so that producers can wrap it up with the second part of season 3 consisting of final nine episodes.
After the second season last summer, TNT put the order for 15 episodes which will be split into two. The first nine are the ones currently airing on the cable, and the rest are supposed to go in the winter. With the three extra episodes, the series can have another half season which serves as the ending for the whole drama.
The reason for ending the series is based on the financial problem, which is a factor since "Grace" puts A-list actress Holly Hunter in the lead. It was, however, not the case of rating because the series' performance is satisfyingly averaging 3.5 million viewers this summer.
"It's been a fantastic beacon for the network, which has both challenged and entertained viewers in ways few other shows on television ever dare," TNT programming chief Michael Wright said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding