TNT's 'Saving Grace' Coming to an End Next Summer
The running time of "Saving Grace" has wound down and will officially come to a halt next summer. TNT has ordered three additional episodes on top of the original 15 so that producers can wrap it up with the second part of season 3 consisting of final nine episodes.
After the second season last summer, TNT put the order for 15 episodes which will be split into two. The first nine are the ones currently airing on the cable, and the rest are supposed to go in the winter. With the three extra episodes, the series can have another half season which serves as the ending for the whole drama.
The reason for ending the series is based on the financial problem, which is a factor since "Grace" puts A-list actress Holly Hunter in the lead. It was, however, not the case of rating because the series' performance is satisfyingly averaging 3.5 million viewers this summer.
"It's been a fantastic beacon for the network, which has both challenged and entertained viewers in ways few other shows on television ever dare," TNT programming chief Michael Wright said.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'