TNT's 'Saving Grace' Coming to an End Next Summer
The running time of "Saving Grace" has wound down and will officially come to a halt next summer. TNT has ordered three additional episodes on top of the original 15 so that producers can wrap it up with the second part of season 3 consisting of final nine episodes.
After the second season last summer, TNT put the order for 15 episodes which will be split into two. The first nine are the ones currently airing on the cable, and the rest are supposed to go in the winter. With the three extra episodes, the series can have another half season which serves as the ending for the whole drama.
The reason for ending the series is based on the financial problem, which is a factor since "Grace" puts A-list actress Holly Hunter in the lead. It was, however, not the case of rating because the series' performance is satisfyingly averaging 3.5 million viewers this summer.
"It's been a fantastic beacon for the network, which has both challenged and entertained viewers in ways few other shows on television ever dare," TNT programming chief Michael Wright said.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'