'Family Guy' Creator: Baby Stewie Is Gay
There's a big reason why Stewie was so determined to conquer the world and kill his mother Lois on "Family Guy". The secret lies within the 1-year-old baby's sexual orientation, which creator Seth MacFarlane finally outed. "We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out," MacFarlane who also gives voice to the character said.
In the September issue of Playboy, MacFarlane explained that there is a script where Stewie was harassed by the kids at school so he went back through time to "prevent a passage in Leviticius from being written: 'Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination'. " The script was terminated though because it won't make sense.
"Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual," MacFarlane added. "It also explains why he's so hellbent on killing (his mother, Lois) and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."
One more secret which was spilled by MacFarlane is the fact that Lois is of Jewish descendant. Responding to the question why a Protestant like Lois speaks with Jewish accent, MacFarlane said, "Watch this season!. Lois finds out she is, in fact, Jewish." The eighth season comes back on FOX September 27.
On another news, the un-aired "Family Guy" episode about abortion was screened before The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences on Wednesday, August 12. The episode deals with Lois' confusion whether she should abort the baby she is carrying for an infertile friend who suddenly died out of car accident. Her husband Peter told the viewers that she went through it eventually. MacFarlane hopes this episode will come on the DVD release.
More Family Guy News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video