'Family Guy' Creator: Baby Stewie Is Gay
There's a big reason why Stewie was so determined to conquer the world and kill his mother Lois on "Family Guy". The secret lies within the 1-year-old baby's sexual orientation, which creator Seth MacFarlane finally outed. "We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out," MacFarlane who also gives voice to the character said.
In the September issue of Playboy, MacFarlane explained that there is a script where Stewie was harassed by the kids at school so he went back through time to "prevent a passage in Leviticius from being written: 'Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination'. " The script was terminated though because it won't make sense.
"Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual," MacFarlane added. "It also explains why he's so hellbent on killing (his mother, Lois) and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."
One more secret which was spilled by MacFarlane is the fact that Lois is of Jewish descendant. Responding to the question why a Protestant like Lois speaks with Jewish accent, MacFarlane said, "Watch this season!. Lois finds out she is, in fact, Jewish." The eighth season comes back on FOX September 27.
On another news, the un-aired "Family Guy" episode about abortion was screened before The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences on Wednesday, August 12. The episode deals with Lois' confusion whether she should abort the baby she is carrying for an infertile friend who suddenly died out of car accident. Her husband Peter told the viewers that she went through it eventually. MacFarlane hopes this episode will come on the DVD release.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights