'Poltergeist' Remake Locks 2010 Date
"Poltergeist", a remake to '80s horror movie, is yet to cast its stars, but it has secured a release date. According to Shock Till You Drop, the remake film will be coming out in theaters during Thanksgiving weekend of 2010 as MGM picked November 24, 2010 as the day the studio will release the new horror film.
The locked date placed "Poltergeist" in competition with Screen Gems' drama musical starring Christina Aguilera, "Burlesque". Though when MGM plans to debut the film in U.S. theaters has been unraveled, no other detail on the possible cast ensemble and on when and where the filmmakers are planning to shoot the remake project is disclosed.
This remake is set to relive the horror of the classic 1982 scary movie from notable filmmaker Steven Spielberg. MGM has signed a pair of "Boogeyman" screenwriters, Juliet Snowden and Stiles White, to make some reworks on the reboot project's script. "House of Sand and Fog" helmer Vadim Perelman is attached to direct.
Considerably one of the most scariest movies ever made, the original "Poltergeist" tells the creepy story of a family home being haunted by a band of ghosts. Though firstly the spirits appear to be friendly, they soon turn evil putting the family in constant fear and eventually kidnap the family's youngest daughter. Directed by Tobe Hooper, it stars Heather O'Rourke and Dominique Dunne among others.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3