'The Time Traveler's Wife' Goes to New York for World Premiere
On Wednesday, August 12, two days before it opens wide in theaters, "The Time Traveler's Wife" got a red carpet treatment at the Big Apple as Warner Bros. Pictures threw a world premiere event for the romantic drama in Ziegfeld Theatre. Before the special screening took place at 7:00 P.M., a number of celebrities were spotted posing for the press at the red carpet.
Among those present were the film's leading actors, Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. Bana was seen arriving along with his wife Rebecca Gleeson. Joining them were Ron Livingston who plays Gomez, Jane McLean who portrays Charisse, and the young cast members, Hailey McCann, Tatum McCann and Brooklynn Proulx.
Beside the cast ensemble, director Robert Schwentke and writer Bruce Joel Rubin were also captured posing at the red carpet with some of the cast attending. Brad Pitt, who serves as the film's executive producer, also came out to show his support. A day earlier, on Tuesday, August 11, he attended the Hollywood premiere of his other feature project "Inglourious Basterds". Other guests included singer Erika Jayne and "My Sister's Keeper" executive producer Toby Emmerich.
Picking up the theme that love knows no boundaries and transcends time and death, "The Time Traveler's Wife" follows Clare and Henry as they get into a passionate love affair. Having known Henry since she was six years old, Clare learns from the very beginning that Henry is a time traveler and waits for the right time to build a romantic relationship with him.
But, marrying Henry isn't as easy as it looks since he often disappears for long periods of time and thus complications are bound to follow. Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 novel, this romantic drama is coming out in theaters across the U.S. this coming Friday, August 14.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce