'The Time Traveler's Wife' Goes to New York for World Premiere
On Wednesday, August 12, two days before it opens wide in theaters, "The Time Traveler's Wife" got a red carpet treatment at the Big Apple as Warner Bros. Pictures threw a world premiere event for the romantic drama in Ziegfeld Theatre. Before the special screening took place at 7:00 P.M., a number of celebrities were spotted posing for the press at the red carpet.
Among those present were the film's leading actors, Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. Bana was seen arriving along with his wife Rebecca Gleeson. Joining them were Ron Livingston who plays Gomez, Jane McLean who portrays Charisse, and the young cast members, Hailey McCann, Tatum McCann and Brooklynn Proulx.
Beside the cast ensemble, director Robert Schwentke and writer Bruce Joel Rubin were also captured posing at the red carpet with some of the cast attending. Brad Pitt, who serves as the film's executive producer, also came out to show his support. A day earlier, on Tuesday, August 11, he attended the Hollywood premiere of his other feature project "Inglourious Basterds". Other guests included singer Erika Jayne and "My Sister's Keeper" executive producer Toby Emmerich.
Picking up the theme that love knows no boundaries and transcends time and death, "The Time Traveler's Wife" follows Clare and Henry as they get into a passionate love affair. Having known Henry since she was six years old, Clare learns from the very beginning that Henry is a time traveler and waits for the right time to build a romantic relationship with him.
But, marrying Henry isn't as easy as it looks since he often disappears for long periods of time and thus complications are bound to follow. Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 novel, this romantic drama is coming out in theaters across the U.S. this coming Friday, August 14.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake