Pregnant Kendra Wilkinson Confirms She Is Having a Baby Boy
It turns out Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's belief that they are going to have a baby boy is coming true as the expectant mother has confirmed about the matter in a post on her blog. "Hi everyone. I just left the doctor's office and I couldn't wait another minute to tell you guys ... Hank and I are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!" wrote the reality TV star on Wednesday, August 12.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!! When the doctor told me I was just like OH MY GOD, I'm going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!" she continued gushing. "Whether this little guy is a jock or not, he's definitely going to be a mama's boy. And, there's no doubt he's gonna be a handsome one ... just look at his dad!"
"Hank and I can't wait to get started decorating the nursery and stocking his closet full of teeny tiny Eagles jerseys (and Chargers ones too hahahaha)," Kendra added, before then concluding "We can't wait to meet our son!!!! Christmas Day and dirty diapers can't come soon enough."
Kendra Wilkinson and her NFL player husband Hank Baskett told E! News in late June they had strong belief that the baby she is carrying will be a boy. "We don't officially know, but we keep saying he because we don't want to say it. The doctor kind of said he thinks it's a boy. But we don't know for sure yet," so she said at that time. Hank then chimed in, "And I just have a feeling. I think it's a boy." The forthcoming baby boy, thus, will be the first child for Kendra and Hank who have been married since June 27.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent