Allison's Gift Altered in the New 'Medium' Promo
CBS is going full throttle in promoting its new series "Medium" which was snatched this summer from NBC. The latest promo shows the more creepy and darker side of having a gift to foresee the future, putting Alison in situations which are beyond her control. Executive Producer Glen Gordon Caron said Allison will deal with the aftermath of her health problems and how it changes her gift.
In the season premiere, Allison is slowly, sporadically regaining both her physical abilities and her psychic talents. Unfortunately, she becomes more confused then enlightened when her "gift" re-emerges as a strange form of deja-vu, that hinders rather than helps her in her investigation of newscaster Sophie Cullen's alleged stalker, Peter Winant.
The show is fittingly paired with another supernatural show, "Ghost Whisperer", on Fridays starting September 25.
Previously while attending TV Critics Association press tour, Caron said that the right to adapt horror classic "Night of the Living Dead" as one of the episodes has been acquired. There will be a time within the new season where Allison will have to deal with monsters and zombies.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding