Allison's Gift Altered in the New 'Medium' Promo
CBS is going full throttle in promoting its new series "Medium" which was snatched this summer from NBC. The latest promo shows the more creepy and darker side of having a gift to foresee the future, putting Alison in situations which are beyond her control. Executive Producer Glen Gordon Caron said Allison will deal with the aftermath of her health problems and how it changes her gift.
In the season premiere, Allison is slowly, sporadically regaining both her physical abilities and her psychic talents. Unfortunately, she becomes more confused then enlightened when her "gift" re-emerges as a strange form of deja-vu, that hinders rather than helps her in her investigation of newscaster Sophie Cullen's alleged stalker, Peter Winant.
The show is fittingly paired with another supernatural show, "Ghost Whisperer", on Fridays starting September 25.
Previously while attending TV Critics Association press tour, Caron said that the right to adapt horror classic "Night of the Living Dead" as one of the episodes has been acquired. There will be a time within the new season where Allison will have to deal with monsters and zombies.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'