Allison's Gift Altered in the New 'Medium' Promo
CBS is going full throttle in promoting its new series "Medium" which was snatched this summer from NBC. The latest promo shows the more creepy and darker side of having a gift to foresee the future, putting Alison in situations which are beyond her control. Executive Producer Glen Gordon Caron said Allison will deal with the aftermath of her health problems and how it changes her gift.
In the season premiere, Allison is slowly, sporadically regaining both her physical abilities and her psychic talents. Unfortunately, she becomes more confused then enlightened when her "gift" re-emerges as a strange form of deja-vu, that hinders rather than helps her in her investigation of newscaster Sophie Cullen's alleged stalker, Peter Winant.
The show is fittingly paired with another supernatural show, "Ghost Whisperer", on Fridays starting September 25.
Previously while attending TV Critics Association press tour, Caron said that the right to adapt horror classic "Night of the Living Dead" as one of the episodes has been acquired. There will be a time within the new season where Allison will have to deal with monsters and zombies.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show