Allison's Gift Altered in the New 'Medium' Promo
CBS is going full throttle in promoting its new series "Medium" which was snatched this summer from NBC. The latest promo shows the more creepy and darker side of having a gift to foresee the future, putting Alison in situations which are beyond her control. Executive Producer Glen Gordon Caron said Allison will deal with the aftermath of her health problems and how it changes her gift.
In the season premiere, Allison is slowly, sporadically regaining both her physical abilities and her psychic talents. Unfortunately, she becomes more confused then enlightened when her "gift" re-emerges as a strange form of deja-vu, that hinders rather than helps her in her investigation of newscaster Sophie Cullen's alleged stalker, Peter Winant.
The show is fittingly paired with another supernatural show, "Ghost Whisperer", on Fridays starting September 25.
Previously while attending TV Critics Association press tour, Caron said that the right to adapt horror classic "Night of the Living Dead" as one of the episodes has been acquired. There will be a time within the new season where Allison will have to deal with monsters and zombies.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars