Uma Thurman's 'Motherhood' Debuts Trailer
A mother of two, one birthday party and a series of urban challenges are all in a package that "Motherhood" is offering as seen in its newly-released trailer. Debuted at Yahoo! Movies, the sneak preview to the drama comedy takes a look at the life of a married mother of two, played by Uma Thurman.
Embracing the joys and heartache of motherhood, this Freestyle Releasing movie follows stay-at-home mom Eliza Welch. With two young children, loving but absent-minded husband and her own mom-blog, the self-proclaimed multi-tasker Eliza is about to have a day that would challenge even the toughest multi-tasker.
She has to throw her daughter a 6th birthday party while a movie crew takes over her block, chase her tireless two-year-old son, navigate playground politics, walk an incontinent dog, juggle a new career opportunity, and realize what is truly valuable in her life. And, all of that happen in one day.
"Motherhood" is directed and written by Katherine Dieckmann. The film highlighting on what one woman loses and gains in choosing to be a mother is supported by Minnie Driver and Anthony Edwards. Premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, it will be released in limited U.S. theaters on October 16.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce