Uma Thurman's 'Motherhood' Debuts Trailer
A mother of two, one birthday party and a series of urban challenges are all in a package that "Motherhood" is offering as seen in its newly-released trailer. Debuted at Yahoo! Movies, the sneak preview to the drama comedy takes a look at the life of a married mother of two, played by Uma Thurman.
Embracing the joys and heartache of motherhood, this Freestyle Releasing movie follows stay-at-home mom Eliza Welch. With two young children, loving but absent-minded husband and her own mom-blog, the self-proclaimed multi-tasker Eliza is about to have a day that would challenge even the toughest multi-tasker.
She has to throw her daughter a 6th birthday party while a movie crew takes over her block, chase her tireless two-year-old son, navigate playground politics, walk an incontinent dog, juggle a new career opportunity, and realize what is truly valuable in her life. And, all of that happen in one day.
"Motherhood" is directed and written by Katherine Dieckmann. The film highlighting on what one woman loses and gains in choosing to be a mother is supported by Minnie Driver and Anthony Edwards. Premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, it will be released in limited U.S. theaters on October 16.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered