Uma Thurman's 'Motherhood' Debuts Trailer
A mother of two, one birthday party and a series of urban challenges are all in a package that "Motherhood" is offering as seen in its newly-released trailer. Debuted at Yahoo! Movies, the sneak preview to the drama comedy takes a look at the life of a married mother of two, played by Uma Thurman.
Embracing the joys and heartache of motherhood, this Freestyle Releasing movie follows stay-at-home mom Eliza Welch. With two young children, loving but absent-minded husband and her own mom-blog, the self-proclaimed multi-tasker Eliza is about to have a day that would challenge even the toughest multi-tasker.
She has to throw her daughter a 6th birthday party while a movie crew takes over her block, chase her tireless two-year-old son, navigate playground politics, walk an incontinent dog, juggle a new career opportunity, and realize what is truly valuable in her life. And, all of that happen in one day.
"Motherhood" is directed and written by Katherine Dieckmann. The film highlighting on what one woman loses and gains in choosing to be a mother is supported by Minnie Driver and Anthony Edwards. Premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, it will be released in limited U.S. theaters on October 16.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too