Lucas Till Says Taylor Swift Is a Better Kisser Than Miley Cyrus
Obliged to share on-screen kiss with both Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, Lucas Till opened up about who is the better kisser between the two. When MTV Movie News quizzed him about the matter in a recent interview, he answered "Oh! I know [I don't have to answer that], but I kind of want to answer it. I don't know. I don't think you know what you're getting into by letting me answer this. I kind of want to go there ... I think ... we're gonna cause something," before then quickly adding, "I think Taylor. I liked kissing Taylor a little more."
Another juicy tidbit was shared by Lucas that he in fact has a crush on Taylor. "Maybe I do [have a crush on her]. Maybe I have since I was 16," so said the 19-year-old actor.
In further interview with MTV Movie News, Lucas complained about finding it hard to score himself a girlfriend despite his celebrity status. Speaking of the matter, he explained "All of a sudden I can't get girls. Aren't people supposed to do movies so that they can get girls? I don't know what happened. They're thinking something, 'cause they're getting in the way. The problem is, I haven't been back home [to Atlanta] to talk to normal girls. Basically I need to go elsewhere besides L.A."
Lucas Till shared kiss with Miley Cyrus in their big screen film "Hannah Montana: The Movie". As for his kiss with Taylor Swift, he had to do it in the music video for the country music star's single "You Belong with Me".
More Lucas Till News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna