Lucas Till Says Taylor Swift Is a Better Kisser Than Miley Cyrus
Obliged to share on-screen kiss with both Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, Lucas Till opened up about who is the better kisser between the two. When MTV Movie News quizzed him about the matter in a recent interview, he answered "Oh! I know [I don't have to answer that], but I kind of want to answer it. I don't know. I don't think you know what you're getting into by letting me answer this. I kind of want to go there ... I think ... we're gonna cause something," before then quickly adding, "I think Taylor. I liked kissing Taylor a little more."
Another juicy tidbit was shared by Lucas that he in fact has a crush on Taylor. "Maybe I do [have a crush on her]. Maybe I have since I was 16," so said the 19-year-old actor.
In further interview with MTV Movie News, Lucas complained about finding it hard to score himself a girlfriend despite his celebrity status. Speaking of the matter, he explained "All of a sudden I can't get girls. Aren't people supposed to do movies so that they can get girls? I don't know what happened. They're thinking something, 'cause they're getting in the way. The problem is, I haven't been back home [to Atlanta] to talk to normal girls. Basically I need to go elsewhere besides L.A."
Lucas Till shared kiss with Miley Cyrus in their big screen film "Hannah Montana: The Movie". As for his kiss with Taylor Swift, he had to do it in the music video for the country music star's single "You Belong with Me".
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film