Cover Art and Title Track for Nelly Furtado's 'Mi Plan'
A month shy from its release day, Nelly Furtado's upcoming studio album "Mi Plan" gets its official cover art uncovered. The artwork features her wearing a strapless gold bubble mini dress.
Along with the arrival of the picture, a title track for "Mi Plan" has also been made available for digital download starting from August 11. The song features Cuban singer/songwriter Alex Cuba and "talks about how being in love and happy are enough when everything else is not as clear."
Following the release of the title track, another song titled "Bajo Otra Luz" will also be dropped as part of the album's "iTunes Countdown to" promotion. Featuring Julieta Venegas and La Mala Rodriguez, this third and last advance song will arrive on September 1.
Nelly Furtado's first full-length Spanish effort, "Mi Plan" itself is set for September 15 U.S. release. Beside gearing up to release "Mi Plan", Nelly is also working with Timbaland for a new English studio album which is yet to be titled.
Audio stream of Nelly Furtado's "Mi Plan"
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia