Cover Art and Title Track for Nelly Furtado's 'Mi Plan'
A month shy from its release day, Nelly Furtado's upcoming studio album "Mi Plan" gets its official cover art uncovered. The artwork features her wearing a strapless gold bubble mini dress.
Along with the arrival of the picture, a title track for "Mi Plan" has also been made available for digital download starting from August 11. The song features Cuban singer/songwriter Alex Cuba and "talks about how being in love and happy are enough when everything else is not as clear."
Following the release of the title track, another song titled "Bajo Otra Luz" will also be dropped as part of the album's "iTunes Countdown to" promotion. Featuring Julieta Venegas and La Mala Rodriguez, this third and last advance song will arrive on September 1.
Nelly Furtado's first full-length Spanish effort, "Mi Plan" itself is set for September 15 U.S. release. Beside gearing up to release "Mi Plan", Nelly is also working with Timbaland for a new English studio album which is yet to be titled.
Audio stream of Nelly Furtado's "Mi Plan"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival