Cover Art and Title Track for Nelly Furtado's 'Mi Plan'
A month shy from its release day, Nelly Furtado's upcoming studio album "Mi Plan" gets its official cover art uncovered. The artwork features her wearing a strapless gold bubble mini dress.
Along with the arrival of the picture, a title track for "Mi Plan" has also been made available for digital download starting from August 11. The song features Cuban singer/songwriter Alex Cuba and "talks about how being in love and happy are enough when everything else is not as clear."
Following the release of the title track, another song titled "Bajo Otra Luz" will also be dropped as part of the album's "iTunes Countdown to" promotion. Featuring Julieta Venegas and La Mala Rodriguez, this third and last advance song will arrive on September 1.
Nelly Furtado's first full-length Spanish effort, "Mi Plan" itself is set for September 15 U.S. release. Beside gearing up to release "Mi Plan", Nelly is also working with Timbaland for a new English studio album which is yet to be titled.
Audio stream of Nelly Furtado's "Mi Plan"
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos