Cover Art and Title Track for Nelly Furtado's 'Mi Plan'
A month shy from its release day, Nelly Furtado's upcoming studio album "Mi Plan" gets its official cover art uncovered. The artwork features her wearing a strapless gold bubble mini dress.
Along with the arrival of the picture, a title track for "Mi Plan" has also been made available for digital download starting from August 11. The song features Cuban singer/songwriter Alex Cuba and "talks about how being in love and happy are enough when everything else is not as clear."
Following the release of the title track, another song titled "Bajo Otra Luz" will also be dropped as part of the album's "iTunes Countdown to" promotion. Featuring Julieta Venegas and La Mala Rodriguez, this third and last advance song will arrive on September 1.
Nelly Furtado's first full-length Spanish effort, "Mi Plan" itself is set for September 15 U.S. release. Beside gearing up to release "Mi Plan", Nelly is also working with Timbaland for a new English studio album which is yet to be titled.
Audio stream of Nelly Furtado's "Mi Plan"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture