Actress Nia Long Goes Naked for PETA's Anti-Fur Ad
Nia Long is the latest actress who bares her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur ad campaign. In the latest poster for the organization's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" cause, she is photographed standing nude in the middle of a New York City subway vehicle, holding a newspaper to cover her breasts and crossing her legs in between a pipe to hide her private part.
"When I became a mother, I started to really understand the importance of all living creatures in a way that I didn't ever think about before," Nia says of what prompting her to join PETA's anti-fur cause. "And I've realized how important it is that we really take responsibility for ... treating animals with love and care just like we would any human being. There's no difference, in my opinion, [between fur and] slavery or the Holocaust. It's just that we're not dealing with human beings, we're dealing with animals, but it's still a living thing."
"In being a responsible adult and really understanding what happens for one fur coat and how many animals are killed and slaughtered for one fur coat, it just isn't worth it to me," Nia continues telling PETA.
Nia Long is a film and television actress as well as occasional music video director. She is best known for her roles in the television series, like "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Third Watch", and in films "The Best Man" and "Big Momma's House".
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues