Actress Nia Long Goes Naked for PETA's Anti-Fur Ad
Nia Long is the latest actress who bares her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur ad campaign. In the latest poster for the organization's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" cause, she is photographed standing nude in the middle of a New York City subway vehicle, holding a newspaper to cover her breasts and crossing her legs in between a pipe to hide her private part.
"When I became a mother, I started to really understand the importance of all living creatures in a way that I didn't ever think about before," Nia says of what prompting her to join PETA's anti-fur cause. "And I've realized how important it is that we really take responsibility for ... treating animals with love and care just like we would any human being. There's no difference, in my opinion, [between fur and] slavery or the Holocaust. It's just that we're not dealing with human beings, we're dealing with animals, but it's still a living thing."
"In being a responsible adult and really understanding what happens for one fur coat and how many animals are killed and slaughtered for one fur coat, it just isn't worth it to me," Nia continues telling PETA.
Nia Long is a film and television actress as well as occasional music video director. She is best known for her roles in the television series, like "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Third Watch", and in films "The Best Man" and "Big Momma's House".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie