Actress Nia Long Goes Naked for PETA's Anti-Fur Ad
Nia Long is the latest actress who bares her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)'s anti-fur ad campaign. In the latest poster for the organization's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" cause, she is photographed standing nude in the middle of a New York City subway vehicle, holding a newspaper to cover her breasts and crossing her legs in between a pipe to hide her private part.
"When I became a mother, I started to really understand the importance of all living creatures in a way that I didn't ever think about before," Nia says of what prompting her to join PETA's anti-fur cause. "And I've realized how important it is that we really take responsibility for ... treating animals with love and care just like we would any human being. There's no difference, in my opinion, [between fur and] slavery or the Holocaust. It's just that we're not dealing with human beings, we're dealing with animals, but it's still a living thing."
"In being a responsible adult and really understanding what happens for one fur coat and how many animals are killed and slaughtered for one fur coat, it just isn't worth it to me," Nia continues telling PETA.
Nia Long is a film and television actress as well as occasional music video director. She is best known for her roles in the television series, like "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Third Watch", and in films "The Best Man" and "Big Momma's House".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed