Teaser Trailer of Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' on Avatar Day
August 21 has been dubbed by director James Cameron to be an Avatar day, but the free screenings of "Avatar" won't be the only highlight for the particular date since Warner Bros. also plans to debut a teaser trailer for "Inception". The Warner Brothers Exhibitor website has provided the confirmation of this news.
This sneak peek will play in front of selected screenings of Quentin Tarantino's epic war movie, "Inglourious Basterds". It will be the first look into director Christopher Nolan's first movie after his blockbuster success with "The Dark Knight" in summer of 2008. Detailed description on what the teaser will offer and in which theaters it will be screened has yet to be detailed.
About the Avatar day, Cameron has let it out toward the end of the film's panel at San Diego Comic Con 2009 on Thursday, July 23 that as much as 15 minutes of "Avatar" will be screened for free on August 21. "We're going to take over as many IMAX 3D theaters and other select 3D theaters worldwide on August 21 and we're going to let an international global audience come see 15 minutes of 'Avatar' for free," he gushed. "It's going to be Avatar day."
"Inception", in the meantime, is based on an original script written by Christopher Nolan. It has been described as a "contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind." Nolan will carry out the role of co-producer along with Emma Thomas. He will also direct. Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard and Ken Watanabe are among the cast ensemble. This movie is expected to hit U.S. theaters July 16, 2010.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert