Girls Paid for 'Bachelorette' Affair Story
"The Bachelorette" host chipped in important information regarding the allegation that Ed Swiderski was hitting on two girls after getting engaged to Jillian Harris. Chris Harrison revealed that Lindsey Johnson and Bethany Steffen took money from what they said about an affair with Ed.
"The problem is the two girls cashed in and took a paycheck for the story in Us, so, they kind of sold out, which is unfortunate. They sold out at the expense of Ed and Jillian," Harrison revealed to ET. Johnson and Steffen claimed in an interview with Us Weekly that they slept with Swiderski just a few days after the season finale in July.
Although it was branded a lie, Harrison said "there is a shred of truth in there, which Jillian already knew about." He continued, "But if there is a shred of truth, you can't fight the bull!@#$, so what are you going to do? There is not much she can do."
Jillian herself admitted to The Province that she was torn up by the rumors. "I would never do anything mean-spirited in my life," she said. "I'll never say a mean thing about one of those girls even though I'm very confused why they would do something like this."
Despite the drama surrounding them, Jillian and Ed are still very much engaged. "It is tough, but they are still together; they are still engaged. That has not changed. Someone reported she dumped him in Las Vegas. That is not true," Harrison who recently talked to Harris said.
More The Bachelorette News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards