LL Cool J Pays Homage to Michael Jackson in 'Billie Jean Dream'
Rapper LL Cool J has a new song called "Billie Jean Dream" which is a remix version to Michael Jackson's 1983 hit single "Billie Jean". He re-records the song to show his respect to the King of Pop who has become one of his major influences.
"After hearing the tragic news of Michael Jackson's death, the lyrics for the 'Billie Jean' remix came to me in a dream," LL Cool J told Billboard. "Michael was one of my childhood idols and has always been a great inspiration to me."
LL Cool J is the latest musician who remembers Michael Jackson through a tribute song. Previously, P. Diddy, The Game, Usher, Chris Brown, Mario Winans and Boyz II Men crafted a track called "Better on the Other Side" to honor Michael. 50 Cent also dropped "Where Are You" and "Respect It or Check It" as tributes to the late singer.
LL Cool J's "Billie Jean Dream" is made available for free stream on his official blog where fans can also post their own tribute songs for the singer, who died on June 25.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent