Pregnant Judy Reyes Confirms Sex of Forthcoming Baby
Pregnant actress Judy Reyes shared to Celebrity Baby Blog the sex of the baby she is carrying, confirming it will be a girl. "My twin sister and my younger sister have boys, and they had strong hopes to have boys because we're a family of all girls. My nieces who are 20 and 22 are girls. Everyone was praying for boys and I just had a feeling that it was a girl, and it is!" so she said while attending the launch party of Nicole Richie's new maternity line "Nicole".
Judy, furthermore, revealed that she is feeling "wonderful" and enjoying a complication-free pregnancy now that she is in her third trimester. She was then quoted as elaborating, "I had a little morning sickness in the first trimester but other than that I'm enjoying it."
Asked about the preparations that she and boyfriend George Valencia have done to welcome their first child together, Judy said they haven't set anything yet but will get a nursery ready "in the next month."
Due to her pregnancy, Judy's role Nurse Carla Espinosa in NBC's series "Scrubs" will undergo transition. However, she has confirmed to make guest appearances throughout the show's ninth season. "I walked away from it with an open mind ready to try new things, and this [pregnancy] is going to be a new thing," she claimed. "So I'm more than cool with it."
Prior to dating George Valencia, Judy Reyes was married to writer/director Edwin M. Figueroa. Report of her expecting George's baby was first made public in June.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift