Pregnant Judy Reyes Confirms Sex of Forthcoming Baby
Pregnant actress Judy Reyes shared to Celebrity Baby Blog the sex of the baby she is carrying, confirming it will be a girl. "My twin sister and my younger sister have boys, and they had strong hopes to have boys because we're a family of all girls. My nieces who are 20 and 22 are girls. Everyone was praying for boys and I just had a feeling that it was a girl, and it is!" so she said while attending the launch party of Nicole Richie's new maternity line "Nicole".
Judy, furthermore, revealed that she is feeling "wonderful" and enjoying a complication-free pregnancy now that she is in her third trimester. She was then quoted as elaborating, "I had a little morning sickness in the first trimester but other than that I'm enjoying it."
Asked about the preparations that she and boyfriend George Valencia have done to welcome their first child together, Judy said they haven't set anything yet but will get a nursery ready "in the next month."
Due to her pregnancy, Judy's role Nurse Carla Espinosa in NBC's series "Scrubs" will undergo transition. However, she has confirmed to make guest appearances throughout the show's ninth season. "I walked away from it with an open mind ready to try new things, and this [pregnancy] is going to be a new thing," she claimed. "So I'm more than cool with it."
Prior to dating George Valencia, Judy Reyes was married to writer/director Edwin M. Figueroa. Report of her expecting George's baby was first made public in June.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs