Patrick Wilson's Wife Dagmara Dominczyk Gives Birth to Second Son
Another son has been born for actor Patrick Wilson and his actress wife Dagmara Dominczyk. The baby boy was born on Sunday, August 9 and is named Kassian McCarrell Wilson, People reports. Kassian joins older brother Kalin Patrick Wilson, who is 3 years old.
No other detail of Kassian has been publicly shared. Patrick and Dagmara also haven't issued a word just yet. Though so, a source close to the family has informed People, "Mother and baby are both happy and healthy. Everybody's great!"
Patrick Wilson and Dagmara Dominczyk are Carnegie Mellon graduates. The pair has been married since June 18, 2005. Dagmara's second pregnancy was confirmed by Patrick, who told Us Weekly back in March that they were "halfway" to welcoming a new addition to their family.
Best known for his role as Raoul in 2004 movie "The Phantom of the Opera", Patrick was last seen starring in "Watchmen". His upcoming films include "The Baster" and "Morning Glory".
As for Dagmara, she has appeared in some TV series as well as big screen flicks. She additionally has also appeared in some Broadway plays.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party