Patrick Wilson's Wife Dagmara Dominczyk Gives Birth to Second Son
Another son has been born for actor Patrick Wilson and his actress wife Dagmara Dominczyk. The baby boy was born on Sunday, August 9 and is named Kassian McCarrell Wilson, People reports. Kassian joins older brother Kalin Patrick Wilson, who is 3 years old.
No other detail of Kassian has been publicly shared. Patrick and Dagmara also haven't issued a word just yet. Though so, a source close to the family has informed People, "Mother and baby are both happy and healthy. Everybody's great!"
Patrick Wilson and Dagmara Dominczyk are Carnegie Mellon graduates. The pair has been married since June 18, 2005. Dagmara's second pregnancy was confirmed by Patrick, who told Us Weekly back in March that they were "halfway" to welcoming a new addition to their family.
Best known for his role as Raoul in 2004 movie "The Phantom of the Opera", Patrick was last seen starring in "Watchmen". His upcoming films include "The Baster" and "Morning Glory".
As for Dagmara, she has appeared in some TV series as well as big screen flicks. She additionally has also appeared in some Broadway plays.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal