Patrick Wilson's Wife Dagmara Dominczyk Gives Birth to Second Son
Another son has been born for actor Patrick Wilson and his actress wife Dagmara Dominczyk. The baby boy was born on Sunday, August 9 and is named Kassian McCarrell Wilson, People reports. Kassian joins older brother Kalin Patrick Wilson, who is 3 years old.
No other detail of Kassian has been publicly shared. Patrick and Dagmara also haven't issued a word just yet. Though so, a source close to the family has informed People, "Mother and baby are both happy and healthy. Everybody's great!"
Patrick Wilson and Dagmara Dominczyk are Carnegie Mellon graduates. The pair has been married since June 18, 2005. Dagmara's second pregnancy was confirmed by Patrick, who told Us Weekly back in March that they were "halfway" to welcoming a new addition to their family.
Best known for his role as Raoul in 2004 movie "The Phantom of the Opera", Patrick was last seen starring in "Watchmen". His upcoming films include "The Baster" and "Morning Glory".
As for Dagmara, she has appeared in some TV series as well as big screen flicks. She additionally has also appeared in some Broadway plays.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'