Michael Jackson to Be Laid to Rest 'Very Soon'
A new update regarding Michael Jackson's burial has just emerged, claiming the late music superstar will be laid to rest "very soon" now that investigators have returned samples from his body to the Jacksons following a series of medical test to determine the cause of his sudden death. An unnamed source close to the family informs the matter to People, while another source chimes in, "Forest Lawn is the top choice - near Michael Jackson's grandmother."
As of the press time, no official statement has been made by the Jacksons on whether or not the report is true. Notwithstanding the not-yet confirmed burial plans, it is believed that Michael's family will have to get together for his burial arrangements.
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The cause of his death hasn't been determined. Last week, there were Internet reports claiming the late King of Pop will be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers