Michael Jackson to Be Laid to Rest 'Very Soon'
A new update regarding Michael Jackson's burial has just emerged, claiming the late music superstar will be laid to rest "very soon" now that investigators have returned samples from his body to the Jacksons following a series of medical test to determine the cause of his sudden death. An unnamed source close to the family informs the matter to People, while another source chimes in, "Forest Lawn is the top choice - near Michael Jackson's grandmother."
As of the press time, no official statement has been made by the Jacksons on whether or not the report is true. Notwithstanding the not-yet confirmed burial plans, it is believed that Michael's family will have to get together for his burial arrangements.
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The cause of his death hasn't been determined. Last week, there were Internet reports claiming the late King of Pop will be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked