Michael Jackson to Be Laid to Rest 'Very Soon'
A new update regarding Michael Jackson's burial has just emerged, claiming the late music superstar will be laid to rest "very soon" now that investigators have returned samples from his body to the Jacksons following a series of medical test to determine the cause of his sudden death. An unnamed source close to the family informs the matter to People, while another source chimes in, "Forest Lawn is the top choice - near Michael Jackson's grandmother."
As of the press time, no official statement has been made by the Jacksons on whether or not the report is true. Notwithstanding the not-yet confirmed burial plans, it is believed that Michael's family will have to get together for his burial arrangements.
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The cause of his death hasn't been determined. Last week, there were Internet reports claiming the late King of Pop will be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion