Michael Jackson to Be Laid to Rest 'Very Soon'
A new update regarding Michael Jackson's burial has just emerged, claiming the late music superstar will be laid to rest "very soon" now that investigators have returned samples from his body to the Jacksons following a series of medical test to determine the cause of his sudden death. An unnamed source close to the family informs the matter to People, while another source chimes in, "Forest Lawn is the top choice - near Michael Jackson's grandmother."
As of the press time, no official statement has been made by the Jacksons on whether or not the report is true. Notwithstanding the not-yet confirmed burial plans, it is believed that Michael's family will have to get together for his burial arrangements.
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The cause of his death hasn't been determined. Last week, there were Internet reports claiming the late King of Pop will be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
More Michael Jackson News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit