'Friends' Can Reunite on 'Cougar Town'
Whether a "Friends" reunion is possible or not, Courteney Cox has given her side of story. The actress, who portrays Monica in the popular series, was promoting her new show "Cougar Town" during TV Critics Association press tour on Saturday, August 8 when she mentioned that she may share screen with Jennifer Aniston again.
The conversation was started with a question why Cox's new show's title is in the same line to Aniston's "Pumas". Responding with a joke, Cox said "Yeah, she totally ripped it off! I did know about her movie, but I'm not sure exactly what the story is. I guess Pumas are in their 30s. Jaguars are 50s and sabretooths go right into the 60s?"
It was then that creator Bill Lawrence slipped in the question "Is Jennifer going to be on the show?". Cox said, "She's a good friend and I know she loves the show. If Bill writes her a character, I'm sure she'll do it."
"Cougar Town" premieres Wednesday, September 23 at 9:30 P.M. on ABC. It is inspired by Lawrence's real-life experience with wife Christa Miller. "After Chris had our first baby, I walked past her in the bathroom after she got out of the shower and she just looked at herself and said, 'F***k.' And I just thought that was so funny," Lawrence explained.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival