'Friends' Can Reunite on 'Cougar Town'
Whether a "Friends" reunion is possible or not, Courteney Cox has given her side of story. The actress, who portrays Monica in the popular series, was promoting her new show "Cougar Town" during TV Critics Association press tour on Saturday, August 8 when she mentioned that she may share screen with Jennifer Aniston again.
The conversation was started with a question why Cox's new show's title is in the same line to Aniston's "Pumas". Responding with a joke, Cox said "Yeah, she totally ripped it off! I did know about her movie, but I'm not sure exactly what the story is. I guess Pumas are in their 30s. Jaguars are 50s and sabretooths go right into the 60s?"
It was then that creator Bill Lawrence slipped in the question "Is Jennifer going to be on the show?". Cox said, "She's a good friend and I know she loves the show. If Bill writes her a character, I'm sure she'll do it."
"Cougar Town" premieres Wednesday, September 23 at 9:30 P.M. on ABC. It is inspired by Lawrence's real-life experience with wife Christa Miller. "After Chris had our first baby, I walked past her in the bathroom after she got out of the shower and she just looked at herself and said, 'F***k.' And I just thought that was so funny," Lawrence explained.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video