'Friends' Can Reunite on 'Cougar Town'
Whether a "Friends" reunion is possible or not, Courteney Cox has given her side of story. The actress, who portrays Monica in the popular series, was promoting her new show "Cougar Town" during TV Critics Association press tour on Saturday, August 8 when she mentioned that she may share screen with Jennifer Aniston again.
The conversation was started with a question why Cox's new show's title is in the same line to Aniston's "Pumas". Responding with a joke, Cox said "Yeah, she totally ripped it off! I did know about her movie, but I'm not sure exactly what the story is. I guess Pumas are in their 30s. Jaguars are 50s and sabretooths go right into the 60s?"
It was then that creator Bill Lawrence slipped in the question "Is Jennifer going to be on the show?". Cox said, "She's a good friend and I know she loves the show. If Bill writes her a character, I'm sure she'll do it."
"Cougar Town" premieres Wednesday, September 23 at 9:30 P.M. on ABC. It is inspired by Lawrence's real-life experience with wife Christa Miller. "After Chris had our first baby, I walked past her in the bathroom after she got out of the shower and she just looked at herself and said, 'F***k.' And I just thought that was so funny," Lawrence explained.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage