'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Files for Divorce From Wife
New York Daily News breaks the report that Tracy Morgan has filed for legal separation from his wife Sabina Morgan after 23 years of marriage. The actor-comedian reportedly filed in divorce documents in Bronx Supreme Court on Friday, August 7. The reason that ignited the pair's split wasn't disclosed though.
And while there has been no confirming statement issued by either party, it is believed that the former high-school sweethearts had been estranged for some time before seeking the legal separation. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork. It seems like he has had a different girlfriend every five months or so. In the past three years, I've met three girlfriends," so says a source.
Tracy Morgan wed Sabina Morgan in 1985. They have three sons together; Tracy Jr., Malcolm, and Gitrid.
Marriage life aside, Tracy is best known for his work on the TV series "30 Rock", in which he plays Tracy Jordan, and "Saturday Night Live".
More Tracy Morgan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory