'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Files for Divorce From Wife
New York Daily News breaks the report that Tracy Morgan has filed for legal separation from his wife Sabina Morgan after 23 years of marriage. The actor-comedian reportedly filed in divorce documents in Bronx Supreme Court on Friday, August 7. The reason that ignited the pair's split wasn't disclosed though.
And while there has been no confirming statement issued by either party, it is believed that the former high-school sweethearts had been estranged for some time before seeking the legal separation. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork. It seems like he has had a different girlfriend every five months or so. In the past three years, I've met three girlfriends," so says a source.
Tracy Morgan wed Sabina Morgan in 1985. They have three sons together; Tracy Jr., Malcolm, and Gitrid.
Marriage life aside, Tracy is best known for his work on the TV series "30 Rock", in which he plays Tracy Jordan, and "Saturday Night Live".
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz