'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Files for Divorce From Wife
New York Daily News breaks the report that Tracy Morgan has filed for legal separation from his wife Sabina Morgan after 23 years of marriage. The actor-comedian reportedly filed in divorce documents in Bronx Supreme Court on Friday, August 7. The reason that ignited the pair's split wasn't disclosed though.
And while there has been no confirming statement issued by either party, it is believed that the former high-school sweethearts had been estranged for some time before seeking the legal separation. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork. It seems like he has had a different girlfriend every five months or so. In the past three years, I've met three girlfriends," so says a source.
Tracy Morgan wed Sabina Morgan in 1985. They have three sons together; Tracy Jr., Malcolm, and Gitrid.
Marriage life aside, Tracy is best known for his work on the TV series "30 Rock", in which he plays Tracy Jordan, and "Saturday Night Live".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie