'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Files for Divorce From Wife
New York Daily News breaks the report that Tracy Morgan has filed for legal separation from his wife Sabina Morgan after 23 years of marriage. The actor-comedian reportedly filed in divorce documents in Bronx Supreme Court on Friday, August 7. The reason that ignited the pair's split wasn't disclosed though.
And while there has been no confirming statement issued by either party, it is believed that the former high-school sweethearts had been estranged for some time before seeking the legal separation. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork. It seems like he has had a different girlfriend every five months or so. In the past three years, I've met three girlfriends," so says a source.
Tracy Morgan wed Sabina Morgan in 1985. They have three sons together; Tracy Jr., Malcolm, and Gitrid.
Marriage life aside, Tracy is best known for his work on the TV series "30 Rock", in which he plays Tracy Jordan, and "Saturday Night Live".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video