'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Files for Divorce From Wife
New York Daily News breaks the report that Tracy Morgan has filed for legal separation from his wife Sabina Morgan after 23 years of marriage. The actor-comedian reportedly filed in divorce documents in Bronx Supreme Court on Friday, August 7. The reason that ignited the pair's split wasn't disclosed though.
And while there has been no confirming statement issued by either party, it is believed that the former high-school sweethearts had been estranged for some time before seeking the legal separation. "Basically they were divorced without the paperwork. It seems like he has had a different girlfriend every five months or so. In the past three years, I've met three girlfriends," so says a source.
Tracy Morgan wed Sabina Morgan in 1985. They have three sons together; Tracy Jr., Malcolm, and Gitrid.
Marriage life aside, Tracy is best known for his work on the TV series "30 Rock", in which he plays Tracy Jordan, and "Saturday Night Live".
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!