Megan Fox and Robert Pattinson Win Choice Hotties TCAs
Movie siren Megan Fox and nowadays sought-after actor Robert Pattinson are the other winners at this year's Teen Choice Awards which is still on going at Universal Studios Hollywood's Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif. Both of them nab Choice Female Hottie and Choice Male Hottie prizes respectively.
As for Megan, she beats heavy contenders in the category that included Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Beyonce Knowles, and Blake Lively. As for Robert, he seizes the title from other nominees, like Chace Crawford, Zac Efron, Jonas Brothers, and Taylor Kitsch.
In addition to Megan and Robert, the 11th annual Teen Choice Awards also witnesses Hayden Panettiere taking home the award for Choice Celebrity Activist. The particular category listed some other celeb activists, such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Natalie Portman.
Hayden, moreover, also wins another award for the category of Choice TV Actress: Action Adventure, thanks to her starring role as cheerleader Claire Bennet in hit TV series "Heroes".
2009 Teen Choice Awards is hosted by Jonas Brothers and will be aired live on FOX Monday, August 10 at 8-10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!