Ellen DeGeneres Wins Choice Twit Teen Choice Award
The on-going Teen Choice Awards has announced some of its early winners and Ellen DeGeneres is one of them. The talk show host brings home the Choice Twit prize at the 11th annual awards show which is held at Universal Studios Hollywood's Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Taking the stage to accept her gong, Ellen is quoted as telling the audience, "Over two and half million of you are following me, and I still don't know where we're going. I found out a lot of you are following each other. So apparently we're in a big circle." She then jokingly says, "I have celebrity phone numbers, and I'm going to give them out on my Twitter. I just got Zac Efron's a minute ago. I said this is just for me. And Robert Pattinson, I think I have his number."
Greater than that, on the same event Ellen also announces that she will give away $1,000 randomly to someone following her on Twitter starting from next week. "You can apply that toward your college education or to give to someone to help buy you beer," she goes on joking.
Some other early winners at this year's Teen Choice Awards include Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, and Leighton Meester. More awards winners, meanwhile, will be announced soon.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami