Ellen DeGeneres Wins Choice Twit Teen Choice Award
The on-going Teen Choice Awards has announced some of its early winners and Ellen DeGeneres is one of them. The talk show host brings home the Choice Twit prize at the 11th annual awards show which is held at Universal Studios Hollywood's Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Taking the stage to accept her gong, Ellen is quoted as telling the audience, "Over two and half million of you are following me, and I still don't know where we're going. I found out a lot of you are following each other. So apparently we're in a big circle." She then jokingly says, "I have celebrity phone numbers, and I'm going to give them out on my Twitter. I just got Zac Efron's a minute ago. I said this is just for me. And Robert Pattinson, I think I have his number."
Greater than that, on the same event Ellen also announces that she will give away $1,000 randomly to someone following her on Twitter starting from next week. "You can apply that toward your college education or to give to someone to help buy you beer," she goes on joking.
Some other early winners at this year's Teen Choice Awards include Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, and Leighton Meester. More awards winners, meanwhile, will be announced soon.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered