Beyonce to Give Challenge on 'America's Best Dance Crew'
Beyonce Knowles will show her face in the fourth season of "America's Best Dance Crew", although not in person. The Grammy-winning singer will appear through taped personal messages to each crew in the second episode which is airing Sunday, August 16.
In fact, the episode will be like a Beyonce week since the contestants will be dancing to her songs. Through the tapes, Beyonce will tell each of them of which song they will dance to and what kind of specific challenge they will face. Among the songs in the list are some of her old stuffs such as "Crazy in Love", "Beautiful Liar" and "Deja Vu", as well as the newer ones like "Single Ladies" and "Sweet Dreams".
The fourth season of the MTV hit will take a new time slot, kicking off Sunday, August 9 at 9/8c for a 90-minute special.
The show is extending its range in terms of genre. "Sometimes there are crews with a theme even though they're different, but this season, they're different all over the board," co-host Layla Kayleigh told TV Guide. "We have our first real salsa, Latin crew. We have an all-African-American country group. They do line-dancing! We have our first all-gay male group with a transsexual in the group." Photos of the dance crew are available on MTV.com.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs