Beyonce to Give Challenge on 'America's Best Dance Crew'
Beyonce Knowles will show her face in the fourth season of "America's Best Dance Crew", although not in person. The Grammy-winning singer will appear through taped personal messages to each crew in the second episode which is airing Sunday, August 16.
In fact, the episode will be like a Beyonce week since the contestants will be dancing to her songs. Through the tapes, Beyonce will tell each of them of which song they will dance to and what kind of specific challenge they will face. Among the songs in the list are some of her old stuffs such as "Crazy in Love", "Beautiful Liar" and "Deja Vu", as well as the newer ones like "Single Ladies" and "Sweet Dreams".
The fourth season of the MTV hit will take a new time slot, kicking off Sunday, August 9 at 9/8c for a 90-minute special.
The show is extending its range in terms of genre. "Sometimes there are crews with a theme even though they're different, but this season, they're different all over the board," co-host Layla Kayleigh told TV Guide. "We have our first real salsa, Latin crew. We have an all-African-American country group. They do line-dancing! We have our first all-gay male group with a transsexual in the group." Photos of the dance crew are available on MTV.com.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit