'Bandslam' Los Angeles Premiere Is Star-Studded Affair
Los Angeles premiere for Todd Graff-directed movie "Bandslam" was held on August 6. Red carpet was rolled out in front of Mann's Village Theatre in Westwood, California to welcome celebrities coming to the event.
Among those attending the premiere were the film's major cast Vanessa Hudgens, 78violet's Alyson Michalka and Gaelan Connell. Vanessa wore a strapless silver bubble dress, Alyson donned all black outfits, while Gaelan came in a suit. They posed individually for the photographers before then striking a pose together with Vanessa sandwiched by Alyson and Gaelan.
Other "Bandslam" stars who came to the affair were Lisa Kudrow, Ryan Donowho and Tim Jo. Joining them on the red carpet were musicians involved in the making of the movie's soundtrack. They were the four personnel of band Honor Society, Michael Bruno, Andrew Lee, Jason Rosen and Alexander Noyes, as well as the other member of 78violet, Amanda Michalka who is also Alyson's sister.
Director Todd Graff and screenwriter Josh A. Cagan were also spotted hitting the event. Beside glittered with appearances from "Bandslam" entourage, the premiere also saw the likes of Tiffany Thornton, Ryan Newman, Brittany Curran, Meaghan Jette Martin, Chelsea Staub, Debby Ryan and Cody Christian.
"Bandslam" revolves around a girl who wants to take revenge on her egotistical musician ex-boyfriend by beating him on battle of the bands. This Summit Entertainment movie is slated for August 14 U.S. release.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper