Fall Out Boy Release 'What a Catch, Donnie' Music Video
Fall Out Boy have premiered a music video which is filmed to support their single "What a Catch, Donnie" off latest album "Folie a Deux". It captures the band's lead singer Patrick Stump sailing all by himself, trying to find his way home. In the middle of his journey, he frees a seagull trapped on his ship's ropes and befriends the bird. That makes him no longer a loner.
"I don't think people fully know what to expect. I think it's going to leave people with a bit of a cliffhanger, which is kind of cool," bass guitarist Pete Wentz told MTV about the concept of the video. "But, as a member of the band, I can tell you it's not [our final video], because there is another video that will explain some of the cliffhanger that's going to premiere on the Internet a bit later."
Previously, Pete revealed his desire to shoot "What a Catch" video as a tribute to fellow performer Dolla who passed away earlier this year. "It is my time to say that we haven't done a video like this before, a video dedicated to someone's death, the death of our best friend and rapper, Dolla. We hope to shoot the video for 'What a Catch, Donnie' in the same place he was shot and also bring our friends round for the climax," he said.
More Fall Out Boy News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?