Fall Out Boy Release 'What a Catch, Donnie' Music Video
Fall Out Boy have premiered a music video which is filmed to support their single "What a Catch, Donnie" off latest album "Folie a Deux". It captures the band's lead singer Patrick Stump sailing all by himself, trying to find his way home. In the middle of his journey, he frees a seagull trapped on his ship's ropes and befriends the bird. That makes him no longer a loner.
"I don't think people fully know what to expect. I think it's going to leave people with a bit of a cliffhanger, which is kind of cool," bass guitarist Pete Wentz told MTV about the concept of the video. "But, as a member of the band, I can tell you it's not [our final video], because there is another video that will explain some of the cliffhanger that's going to premiere on the Internet a bit later."
Previously, Pete revealed his desire to shoot "What a Catch" video as a tribute to fellow performer Dolla who passed away earlier this year. "It is my time to say that we haven't done a video like this before, a video dedicated to someone's death, the death of our best friend and rapper, Dolla. We hope to shoot the video for 'What a Catch, Donnie' in the same place he was shot and also bring our friends round for the climax," he said.
Fall Out Boy's "What a Catch, Donnie" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!