Fall Out Boy Release 'What a Catch, Donnie' Music Video
Fall Out Boy have premiered a music video which is filmed to support their single "What a Catch, Donnie" off latest album "Folie a Deux". It captures the band's lead singer Patrick Stump sailing all by himself, trying to find his way home. In the middle of his journey, he frees a seagull trapped on his ship's ropes and befriends the bird. That makes him no longer a loner.
"I don't think people fully know what to expect. I think it's going to leave people with a bit of a cliffhanger, which is kind of cool," bass guitarist Pete Wentz told MTV about the concept of the video. "But, as a member of the band, I can tell you it's not [our final video], because there is another video that will explain some of the cliffhanger that's going to premiere on the Internet a bit later."
Previously, Pete revealed his desire to shoot "What a Catch" video as a tribute to fellow performer Dolla who passed away earlier this year. "It is my time to say that we haven't done a video like this before, a video dedicated to someone's death, the death of our best friend and rapper, Dolla. We hope to shoot the video for 'What a Catch, Donnie' in the same place he was shot and also bring our friends round for the climax," he said.
Fall Out Boy's "What a Catch, Donnie" music video
More Fall Out Boy News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday