Fall Out Boy Release 'What a Catch, Donnie' Music Video
Fall Out Boy have premiered a music video which is filmed to support their single "What a Catch, Donnie" off latest album "Folie a Deux". It captures the band's lead singer Patrick Stump sailing all by himself, trying to find his way home. In the middle of his journey, he frees a seagull trapped on his ship's ropes and befriends the bird. That makes him no longer a loner.
"I don't think people fully know what to expect. I think it's going to leave people with a bit of a cliffhanger, which is kind of cool," bass guitarist Pete Wentz told MTV about the concept of the video. "But, as a member of the band, I can tell you it's not [our final video], because there is another video that will explain some of the cliffhanger that's going to premiere on the Internet a bit later."
Previously, Pete revealed his desire to shoot "What a Catch" video as a tribute to fellow performer Dolla who passed away earlier this year. "It is my time to say that we haven't done a video like this before, a video dedicated to someone's death, the death of our best friend and rapper, Dolla. We hope to shoot the video for 'What a Catch, Donnie' in the same place he was shot and also bring our friends round for the climax," he said.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart