Video: Cast of 'Wizards of Waverly Place' on 'The View'
The siblings of "Wizards of Waverly Place" came to "The View" on Wednesday, August 5 morning to promote their latest venture, "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie". David Henrie, pitted by Selena Gomez and Jake T. Austin, talked about their world outside acting, Emmy nomination and the TV movie.
Each of the three has different level of commitment to music. While Selena is having her album coming out, David said he only plays guitar. Jake, in the meantime, is pretty occupied with acting and sports that music is not a big piece of his life.
"Wizards" the TV series is nominated for Outstanding Children's Program along with "Hannah Montana" and "iCarly". Speaking of her reaction, Selena admitted that she got a call in the morning and quickly ran downstairs to wake her mom. "It's truly an honor to be recognized for what we love to do most and our writers got recognized as well," she said.
Disney Channel will premiere "Wizards of Waverly Place: the Movie" on August 28. "Our family takes a family vacation. I play the rebel of the family and I don't want to be there. I'm a typical teenager, I want my independence and I'm bickering with my mom. So I cast a spell that her and my mom had never even met," Selena elaborated the main conflict in the story.
More The View News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage