Video: Cast of 'Wizards of Waverly Place' on 'The View'
The siblings of "Wizards of Waverly Place" came to "The View" on Wednesday, August 5 morning to promote their latest venture, "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie". David Henrie, pitted by Selena Gomez and Jake T. Austin, talked about their world outside acting, Emmy nomination and the TV movie.
Each of the three has different level of commitment to music. While Selena is having her album coming out, David said he only plays guitar. Jake, in the meantime, is pretty occupied with acting and sports that music is not a big piece of his life.
"Wizards" the TV series is nominated for Outstanding Children's Program along with "Hannah Montana" and "iCarly". Speaking of her reaction, Selena admitted that she got a call in the morning and quickly ran downstairs to wake her mom. "It's truly an honor to be recognized for what we love to do most and our writers got recognized as well," she said.
Disney Channel will premiere "Wizards of Waverly Place: the Movie" on August 28. "Our family takes a family vacation. I play the rebel of the family and I don't want to be there. I'm a typical teenager, I want my independence and I'm bickering with my mom. So I cast a spell that her and my mom had never even met," Selena elaborated the main conflict in the story.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna