Action-Packed Teaser Trailer of 'Ong Bak 2'
Martial arts superstar Tony Jaa returns for another "Ong Bak" movie as seen in the freshly-released teaser trailer of "Ong Bak 2". The teaser was put out via Apple and provides a sneak peek at some of the bone-snapping action sequences, including a crocodile wrestling scene and impressive swords battle.
Tien was born into nobility, but at the tender age of 10 he had it stripped from him when his parents were brutally murdered. Forced to live on the streets, he is eventually captured by a group of thieves who take him in and teach him how to steal and fight. It isn't long before he becomes skillful at what he's done and being picked as head thief.
One day, a competition is being held to find the best knights to serve under the very man who had killed Tien's parents all those years ago. Seizing it as the chance to have his revenge, Tien includes himself in the competition. Now, he has his opportunity to strike but he will have to use all his skill and ingenuity if he is going to get his revenge on the man who killed his parents.
A prequel to Tony Jaa's 2003 breakout film "Ong Bak", "Ong Bak 2" is co-directed by Jaa and Panna Rittikrai. Having been debuted in Thailand in December 2008, the action-packed movie will be released in limited theaters across the U.S. on October 23, 2009 after being made available on VOD, Xbox Live and Amazon on September 25, 2009.
"Ong Bak 2" Teaser Trailer:
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident