Lil Wayne and T.I.'s Daughters to Have Reality Show
Lil Wayne and T.I.'s joint venture extends to their family members. The rappers' little girls are brewing their own reality TV show that will follow them in the journey to reach stardom through the singing group they form with two other friends.
Reginae Carter, the 10-year-old offspring of Lil Wayne, and Zonnique Pullins, the 13-year-old daughter of T.I. and Tameka Cottle are in the same band called OMG Girls. They are joined in the group by 11-year-old Bahjah Rodriguez and her 10-year-old sister Lourdes, both the daughters of Silk member John-John.
Their series is backed up by Ish Entertainment, a production house of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" and T.I.'s "Road to Redemption". No other detail has been released regarding the unscripted series.
Reginae and Zonnique inherit their mothers' reality star quality. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Lil Wayne's ex Antonia "Toya" Carter have navigated their own reality show, "Tiny & Toya", which is airing as half-hour on BET.
More Lil Wayne News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival