Lil Wayne and T.I.'s Daughters to Have Reality Show
Lil Wayne and T.I.'s joint venture extends to their family members. The rappers' little girls are brewing their own reality TV show that will follow them in the journey to reach stardom through the singing group they form with two other friends.
Reginae Carter, the 10-year-old offspring of Lil Wayne, and Zonnique Pullins, the 13-year-old daughter of T.I. and Tameka Cottle are in the same band called OMG Girls. They are joined in the group by 11-year-old Bahjah Rodriguez and her 10-year-old sister Lourdes, both the daughters of Silk member John-John.
Their series is backed up by Ish Entertainment, a production house of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" and T.I.'s "Road to Redemption". No other detail has been released regarding the unscripted series.
Reginae and Zonnique inherit their mothers' reality star quality. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Lil Wayne's ex Antonia "Toya" Carter have navigated their own reality show, "Tiny & Toya", which is airing as half-hour on BET.
More Lil Wayne News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway