Lil Wayne and T.I.'s Daughters to Have Reality Show
Lil Wayne and T.I.'s joint venture extends to their family members. The rappers' little girls are brewing their own reality TV show that will follow them in the journey to reach stardom through the singing group they form with two other friends.
Reginae Carter, the 10-year-old offspring of Lil Wayne, and Zonnique Pullins, the 13-year-old daughter of T.I. and Tameka Cottle are in the same band called OMG Girls. They are joined in the group by 11-year-old Bahjah Rodriguez and her 10-year-old sister Lourdes, both the daughters of Silk member John-John.
Their series is backed up by Ish Entertainment, a production house of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" and T.I.'s "Road to Redemption". No other detail has been released regarding the unscripted series.
Reginae and Zonnique inherit their mothers' reality star quality. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Lil Wayne's ex Antonia "Toya" Carter have navigated their own reality show, "Tiny & Toya", which is airing as half-hour on BET.
More Lil Wayne News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper