Lil Wayne and T.I.'s Daughters to Have Reality Show
Lil Wayne and T.I.'s joint venture extends to their family members. The rappers' little girls are brewing their own reality TV show that will follow them in the journey to reach stardom through the singing group they form with two other friends.
Reginae Carter, the 10-year-old offspring of Lil Wayne, and Zonnique Pullins, the 13-year-old daughter of T.I. and Tameka Cottle are in the same band called OMG Girls. They are joined in the group by 11-year-old Bahjah Rodriguez and her 10-year-old sister Lourdes, both the daughters of Silk member John-John.
Their series is backed up by Ish Entertainment, a production house of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" and T.I.'s "Road to Redemption". No other detail has been released regarding the unscripted series.
Reginae and Zonnique inherit their mothers' reality star quality. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Lil Wayne's ex Antonia "Toya" Carter have navigated their own reality show, "Tiny & Toya", which is airing as half-hour on BET.
More Lil Wayne News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels