Lil Wayne and T.I.'s Daughters to Have Reality Show
Lil Wayne and T.I.'s joint venture extends to their family members. The rappers' little girls are brewing their own reality TV show that will follow them in the journey to reach stardom through the singing group they form with two other friends.
Reginae Carter, the 10-year-old offspring of Lil Wayne, and Zonnique Pullins, the 13-year-old daughter of T.I. and Tameka Cottle are in the same band called OMG Girls. They are joined in the group by 11-year-old Bahjah Rodriguez and her 10-year-old sister Lourdes, both the daughters of Silk member John-John.
Their series is backed up by Ish Entertainment, a production house of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" and T.I.'s "Road to Redemption". No other detail has been released regarding the unscripted series.
Reginae and Zonnique inherit their mothers' reality star quality. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Lil Wayne's ex Antonia "Toya" Carter have navigated their own reality show, "Tiny & Toya", which is airing as half-hour on BET.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked