Justin Timberlake-Starring 'The Open Road' Gets Trailer
The first trailer for Anchor Bay Entertainment's "The Open Road" has been released. Debuted via MSN, the sneak peek into the upcoming drama comedy features the dynamics of the two leading men, Jeff Bridges and Justin Timberlake, who take the role of the estranged father and son respectively. It also presents glimpses of the trip they take.
The movie written and directed by Michael Meredith centers on a baseball legend Kyle Garrett and his estranged son Carlton Garrett. After years spending time apart from one another, Carlton played by Timberlake goes to see his father Kyle, portrayed by Bridges. Accompanied by his girlfriend Lucy (Kate Mara), he tries to bring Kyle back to help support his sick mother, which led the three to be stuck in a road trip.
"The Open Road" was filmed in Hammond, Louisiana and elsewhere in the southern United States. Beside Jeff Bridges, Justin Timberlake and Kate Mara, it is supported also by Mary Steenburgen, Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton. This film is set to open in limited theaters across the U.S. on August 28.
"The Open Road" Trailer:
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech