Justin Timberlake-Starring 'The Open Road' Gets Trailer
The first trailer for Anchor Bay Entertainment's "The Open Road" has been released. Debuted via MSN, the sneak peek into the upcoming drama comedy features the dynamics of the two leading men, Jeff Bridges and Justin Timberlake, who take the role of the estranged father and son respectively. It also presents glimpses of the trip they take.
The movie written and directed by Michael Meredith centers on a baseball legend Kyle Garrett and his estranged son Carlton Garrett. After years spending time apart from one another, Carlton played by Timberlake goes to see his father Kyle, portrayed by Bridges. Accompanied by his girlfriend Lucy (Kate Mara), he tries to bring Kyle back to help support his sick mother, which led the three to be stuck in a road trip.
"The Open Road" was filmed in Hammond, Louisiana and elsewhere in the southern United States. Beside Jeff Bridges, Justin Timberlake and Kate Mara, it is supported also by Mary Steenburgen, Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton. This film is set to open in limited theaters across the U.S. on August 28.
"The Open Road" Trailer:
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says