Justin Timberlake-Starring 'The Open Road' Gets Trailer
The first trailer for Anchor Bay Entertainment's "The Open Road" has been released. Debuted via MSN, the sneak peek into the upcoming drama comedy features the dynamics of the two leading men, Jeff Bridges and Justin Timberlake, who take the role of the estranged father and son respectively. It also presents glimpses of the trip they take.
The movie written and directed by Michael Meredith centers on a baseball legend Kyle Garrett and his estranged son Carlton Garrett. After years spending time apart from one another, Carlton played by Timberlake goes to see his father Kyle, portrayed by Bridges. Accompanied by his girlfriend Lucy (Kate Mara), he tries to bring Kyle back to help support his sick mother, which led the three to be stuck in a road trip.
"The Open Road" was filmed in Hammond, Louisiana and elsewhere in the southern United States. Beside Jeff Bridges, Justin Timberlake and Kate Mara, it is supported also by Mary Steenburgen, Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton. This film is set to open in limited theaters across the U.S. on August 28.
"The Open Road" Trailer:
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny