Justin Timberlake-Starring 'The Open Road' Gets Trailer
The first trailer for Anchor Bay Entertainment's "The Open Road" has been released. Debuted via MSN, the sneak peek into the upcoming drama comedy features the dynamics of the two leading men, Jeff Bridges and Justin Timberlake, who take the role of the estranged father and son respectively. It also presents glimpses of the trip they take.
The movie written and directed by Michael Meredith centers on a baseball legend Kyle Garrett and his estranged son Carlton Garrett. After years spending time apart from one another, Carlton played by Timberlake goes to see his father Kyle, portrayed by Bridges. Accompanied by his girlfriend Lucy (Kate Mara), he tries to bring Kyle back to help support his sick mother, which led the three to be stuck in a road trip.
"The Open Road" was filmed in Hammond, Louisiana and elsewhere in the southern United States. Beside Jeff Bridges, Justin Timberlake and Kate Mara, it is supported also by Mary Steenburgen, Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton. This film is set to open in limited theaters across the U.S. on August 28.
"The Open Road" Trailer:
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money