Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Mind Being Labeled the 'Lonely Girl'
Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for ELLE magazine's September 2009 issue, to which she tells all about her feeling of being labeled the "lonely girl" due to her numerous failed love relationships since her divorce from Brad Pitt in 2005. "I'm not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It's fine. I can take it. If I'm the emblem for 'this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,' so be it," so she says.
"I can make fun of myself. And I'll bring it up as long as the world is bringing it up," Jennifer says on the time she finds it hard to deal with some other similar prejudice. "I remember being 7 and asking my mom if I was as pretty as [my best friend] Monique," she recalls. "And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, 'Oh, honey, you're so funny.' So, she doesn't lie to me ... She answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength."
And Jennifer admits she is happy to help other aging women who find themselves still unattached, telling ELLE, "I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that's not their strongest and who is ready to push forward," claims the 40-year-old film star.
Jennifer Aniston's love life often becomes the subject of media attention since her divorce from actor husband Brad Pitt was finalized in October 2005. Since that time, she already dated a number of men, like Vince Vaughn, John Mayer, and Paul Sculfor. Unfortunately, her romance with those men ended.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby