Pop Singer Rachel Stevens Ties the Knot
British songstress Rachel Stevens is now a married woman. The pop star wed fiance Alex Bourne in a lavish ceremony held at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
Rachel and Alex exchanged wedding vows in front of family and close friends beneath a white gazebo as her old band S Club 7's hit song "Never Had A Dream Come True" was played on a white grand piano. There were 184 guests witnessing the nuptials, it has been reported.
Most recently, Rachel Stevens was quoted as saying she couldn't wait to tie the knot. "I'm going all out, a meringue dress. I'm so excited. It's something you hopefully only do once. I'm a traditional girl, romantic," British OK! Magazine quoted her as stating. "It's a celebration and you know, we just want all our closest friends and families and people we love around us and we can't wait for the big day."
Rachel has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. The pair initially planned to wed in autumn later that year, but was forced to postpone it due to her hectic schedule.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance