Dexter's Baby Spills the 'Blood' in New Promo
A short but right-at-the-spot promo of "Dexter" was aired on Showtime. It shows Dexter and his gleeful baby during feeding time with red food, which almost resembles blood, spilling all over the place. The tagline "Not his usual mess" bears the right pun for Dexter's job as a serial killer.
"Dexter" is premiering September 27 before another season premiere of "Californication". This time Dexter is dealing with fatherhood, which forces him to go to the drugstore even if he is in the middle of a killing mission. He takes residency in the suburbans with Rita and her kids, leading a seemingly normal life.
Although coming a notch lower, Dexter's life will be made more complicated with the arrival of a new villain calling himself Trinity. John Lithgow, who takes the role, said during San Diego Comic Con, "I can't tell you anything about this marvelous character, but he has many layers and colors." His first victim would be High Commander Dick Solomon.
It was also announced during the convention that there would be 12 animated webisodes titled "Earl Cuts" which is narrated by Michael C. Hall to be released this Fall. It will chronicle the time Dexter learns how to be a serial killer.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video