Dexter's Baby Spills the 'Blood' in New Promo
A short but right-at-the-spot promo of "Dexter" was aired on Showtime. It shows Dexter and his gleeful baby during feeding time with red food, which almost resembles blood, spilling all over the place. The tagline "Not his usual mess" bears the right pun for Dexter's job as a serial killer.
"Dexter" is premiering September 27 before another season premiere of "Californication". This time Dexter is dealing with fatherhood, which forces him to go to the drugstore even if he is in the middle of a killing mission. He takes residency in the suburbans with Rita and her kids, leading a seemingly normal life.
Although coming a notch lower, Dexter's life will be made more complicated with the arrival of a new villain calling himself Trinity. John Lithgow, who takes the role, said during San Diego Comic Con, "I can't tell you anything about this marvelous character, but he has many layers and colors." His first victim would be High Commander Dick Solomon.
It was also announced during the convention that there would be 12 animated webisodes titled "Earl Cuts" which is narrated by Michael C. Hall to be released this Fall. It will chronicle the time Dexter learns how to be a serial killer.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars