Dexter's Baby Spills the 'Blood' in New Promo
A short but right-at-the-spot promo of "Dexter" was aired on Showtime. It shows Dexter and his gleeful baby during feeding time with red food, which almost resembles blood, spilling all over the place. The tagline "Not his usual mess" bears the right pun for Dexter's job as a serial killer.
"Dexter" is premiering September 27 before another season premiere of "Californication". This time Dexter is dealing with fatherhood, which forces him to go to the drugstore even if he is in the middle of a killing mission. He takes residency in the suburbans with Rita and her kids, leading a seemingly normal life.
Although coming a notch lower, Dexter's life will be made more complicated with the arrival of a new villain calling himself Trinity. John Lithgow, who takes the role, said during San Diego Comic Con, "I can't tell you anything about this marvelous character, but he has many layers and colors." His first victim would be High Commander Dick Solomon.
It was also announced during the convention that there would be 12 animated webisodes titled "Earl Cuts" which is narrated by Michael C. Hall to be released this Fall. It will chronicle the time Dexter learns how to be a serial killer.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal