Dexter's Baby Spills the 'Blood' in New Promo
A short but right-at-the-spot promo of "Dexter" was aired on Showtime. It shows Dexter and his gleeful baby during feeding time with red food, which almost resembles blood, spilling all over the place. The tagline "Not his usual mess" bears the right pun for Dexter's job as a serial killer.
"Dexter" is premiering September 27 before another season premiere of "Californication". This time Dexter is dealing with fatherhood, which forces him to go to the drugstore even if he is in the middle of a killing mission. He takes residency in the suburbans with Rita and her kids, leading a seemingly normal life.
Although coming a notch lower, Dexter's life will be made more complicated with the arrival of a new villain calling himself Trinity. John Lithgow, who takes the role, said during San Diego Comic Con, "I can't tell you anything about this marvelous character, but he has many layers and colors." His first victim would be High Commander Dick Solomon.
It was also announced during the convention that there would be 12 animated webisodes titled "Earl Cuts" which is narrated by Michael C. Hall to be released this Fall. It will chronicle the time Dexter learns how to be a serial killer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences