Diane Kruger Will Never Remarry, in No Rush to Start a Family
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is reluctant to get married again after her marriage to actor Guillaume Canet ended in divorce. Finding the separation traumatic, she even wouldn't consider tying the knot with her current boyfriend Joshua Jackson until they are 60.
"I've been with Josh three years now. We lived together in New York for a while. Will we move in together properly? I don't know. But after three years, it would be the natural thing to do," she tells In Style in an interview. "I'm not saying marriage, but definitely kids eventually. But not right now. I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life," the 33-year-old actress continues explaining.
On settling down and having children, Diane says, "I have three goddaughters aged two, three, and four and I have just started taking them out on my own to see if I would be fit to be a mother. It's made me realize that maybe I am not quite ready because it's full-on."
She, however, concludes, "I'm so impressed with mothers. It's so stressful when you're on your own with a kid. Maybe it's because they're not my kids, so I'm worried I might do something wrong."
Diane Kruger wed French actor and film director Guillaume Canet on September 1, 2001 after dating him since 1999. They divorced in 2006, and she has since then dated actor Joshua Jackson.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'