Diane Kruger Will Never Remarry, in No Rush to Start a Family
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is reluctant to get married again after her marriage to actor Guillaume Canet ended in divorce. Finding the separation traumatic, she even wouldn't consider tying the knot with her current boyfriend Joshua Jackson until they are 60.
"I've been with Josh three years now. We lived together in New York for a while. Will we move in together properly? I don't know. But after three years, it would be the natural thing to do," she tells In Style in an interview. "I'm not saying marriage, but definitely kids eventually. But not right now. I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life," the 33-year-old actress continues explaining.
On settling down and having children, Diane says, "I have three goddaughters aged two, three, and four and I have just started taking them out on my own to see if I would be fit to be a mother. It's made me realize that maybe I am not quite ready because it's full-on."
She, however, concludes, "I'm so impressed with mothers. It's so stressful when you're on your own with a kid. Maybe it's because they're not my kids, so I'm worried I might do something wrong."
Diane Kruger wed French actor and film director Guillaume Canet on September 1, 2001 after dating him since 1999. They divorced in 2006, and she has since then dated actor Joshua Jackson.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?