Diane Kruger Will Never Remarry, in No Rush to Start a Family
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is reluctant to get married again after her marriage to actor Guillaume Canet ended in divorce. Finding the separation traumatic, she even wouldn't consider tying the knot with her current boyfriend Joshua Jackson until they are 60.
"I've been with Josh three years now. We lived together in New York for a while. Will we move in together properly? I don't know. But after three years, it would be the natural thing to do," she tells In Style in an interview. "I'm not saying marriage, but definitely kids eventually. But not right now. I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life," the 33-year-old actress continues explaining.
On settling down and having children, Diane says, "I have three goddaughters aged two, three, and four and I have just started taking them out on my own to see if I would be fit to be a mother. It's made me realize that maybe I am not quite ready because it's full-on."
She, however, concludes, "I'm so impressed with mothers. It's so stressful when you're on your own with a kid. Maybe it's because they're not my kids, so I'm worried I might do something wrong."
Diane Kruger wed French actor and film director Guillaume Canet on September 1, 2001 after dating him since 1999. They divorced in 2006, and she has since then dated actor Joshua Jackson.
More Diane Kruger News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed