Diane Kruger Will Never Remarry, in No Rush to Start a Family
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is reluctant to get married again after her marriage to actor Guillaume Canet ended in divorce. Finding the separation traumatic, she even wouldn't consider tying the knot with her current boyfriend Joshua Jackson until they are 60.
"I've been with Josh three years now. We lived together in New York for a while. Will we move in together properly? I don't know. But after three years, it would be the natural thing to do," she tells In Style in an interview. "I'm not saying marriage, but definitely kids eventually. But not right now. I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life," the 33-year-old actress continues explaining.
On settling down and having children, Diane says, "I have three goddaughters aged two, three, and four and I have just started taking them out on my own to see if I would be fit to be a mother. It's made me realize that maybe I am not quite ready because it's full-on."
She, however, concludes, "I'm so impressed with mothers. It's so stressful when you're on your own with a kid. Maybe it's because they're not my kids, so I'm worried I might do something wrong."
Diane Kruger wed French actor and film director Guillaume Canet on September 1, 2001 after dating him since 1999. They divorced in 2006, and she has since then dated actor Joshua Jackson.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'