Diane Kruger Will Never Remarry, in No Rush to Start a Family
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is reluctant to get married again after her marriage to actor Guillaume Canet ended in divorce. Finding the separation traumatic, she even wouldn't consider tying the knot with her current boyfriend Joshua Jackson until they are 60.
"I've been with Josh three years now. We lived together in New York for a while. Will we move in together properly? I don't know. But after three years, it would be the natural thing to do," she tells In Style in an interview. "I'm not saying marriage, but definitely kids eventually. But not right now. I won't ever marry again. Does it matter if you sign a piece of paper? It doesn't make it last. I would get married to Josh at 60 if we were still together because then it really means something if you say it's for life," the 33-year-old actress continues explaining.
On settling down and having children, Diane says, "I have three goddaughters aged two, three, and four and I have just started taking them out on my own to see if I would be fit to be a mother. It's made me realize that maybe I am not quite ready because it's full-on."
She, however, concludes, "I'm so impressed with mothers. It's so stressful when you're on your own with a kid. Maybe it's because they're not my kids, so I'm worried I might do something wrong."
Diane Kruger wed French actor and film director Guillaume Canet on September 1, 2001 after dating him since 1999. They divorced in 2006, and she has since then dated actor Joshua Jackson.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram