'Inglourious Basterds' Sneak Peek to Air During 'Burn Notice' Finale
A sneak preview of "Inglourious Basterds" will be attached to "Burn Notice". Through a press release, USA Network announced that it will air an extended sneak peek for the upcoming Quentin Tarantino's epic film during the season three finale of the TV comedy drama series.
The "Burn Notice" finale episode is set to unravel in the small screen on Thursday, August 6, between 9 to 10 P.M. ET. There is no further detail disclosed by the cable on what kind of footage the sixty-second sneak peek will share.
"Inglourious Basterds" is an ensemble war film set in Nazi-occupied France. It begins when Shosanna Dreyfus witnesses the execution of her family at the hand of Nazi Colonel Hans Landa. Narrowly escaping the brutal murder, Shosanna flees to Paris, changes her identity and plans a revenge.
Elsewhere, Lieutenant Aldo Raine assembles a group of Jewish soldiers known as The Basterds to take down the leaders of The Third Reich. This World War II film will see Brad Pitt, Diane Kruger, Mike Myers and Eli Roth among others. It will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on August 21.
Meanwhile, "Burn Notice" is a comedy drama series created by Matt Nix. It follows Michael Westen, a blacklisted spy who after being dumped in his hometown of Miami without money or resources, struggles to put his life back together and find out why he's been burned. Jeffrey Donovan stars as Westen. The series has been renewed for fourth season in late July.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked