'The Fantastic Mr. Fox' Debuts First Trailer
A sneak preview at "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" has been made available to view through an official trailer. Premiered via Yahoo! Movies, the promo video teases on how fantastic George Clooney's Mr. Fox can be when he wants to, in addition to giving out how the stop-motion technology brings the characters to life.
The animated feature tells the story of a fox named Mr. Fox who steals chickens, ducks, and turkeys from three mean, stinky and wealthy farmers, Boggis, Bunce and Bean, to feed his family. When the farmers had enough with his action, they are determined to kill him, endangering not only Mr. Fox's beloved family, but the whole animal community. Trapped underground and with not enough food to go around, he comes up with a plan. He gets the animals band together and fights back.
Based on the novel by author Roald Dahl, "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" is a stop-motion film from director/producer/writer Wes Anderson and animator Mark Gustafson. Scheduled to open the 53rd Times BFI London Film Festival on October 14, the movie is set to open wide in the U.S. November 13. Among those contributing for the characters' voices are Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Willem Dafoe.
"The Fantastic Mr. Fox" Trailer:
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'