'The Fantastic Mr. Fox' Debuts First Trailer
A sneak preview at "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" has been made available to view through an official trailer. Premiered via Yahoo! Movies, the promo video teases on how fantastic George Clooney's Mr. Fox can be when he wants to, in addition to giving out how the stop-motion technology brings the characters to life.
The animated feature tells the story of a fox named Mr. Fox who steals chickens, ducks, and turkeys from three mean, stinky and wealthy farmers, Boggis, Bunce and Bean, to feed his family. When the farmers had enough with his action, they are determined to kill him, endangering not only Mr. Fox's beloved family, but the whole animal community. Trapped underground and with not enough food to go around, he comes up with a plan. He gets the animals band together and fights back.
Based on the novel by author Roald Dahl, "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" is a stop-motion film from director/producer/writer Wes Anderson and animator Mark Gustafson. Scheduled to open the 53rd Times BFI London Film Festival on October 14, the movie is set to open wide in the U.S. November 13. Among those contributing for the characters' voices are Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Willem Dafoe.
"The Fantastic Mr. Fox" Trailer:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture