'The Fantastic Mr. Fox' Debuts First Trailer
A sneak preview at "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" has been made available to view through an official trailer. Premiered via Yahoo! Movies, the promo video teases on how fantastic George Clooney's Mr. Fox can be when he wants to, in addition to giving out how the stop-motion technology brings the characters to life.
The animated feature tells the story of a fox named Mr. Fox who steals chickens, ducks, and turkeys from three mean, stinky and wealthy farmers, Boggis, Bunce and Bean, to feed his family. When the farmers had enough with his action, they are determined to kill him, endangering not only Mr. Fox's beloved family, but the whole animal community. Trapped underground and with not enough food to go around, he comes up with a plan. He gets the animals band together and fights back.
Based on the novel by author Roald Dahl, "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" is a stop-motion film from director/producer/writer Wes Anderson and animator Mark Gustafson. Scheduled to open the 53rd Times BFI London Film Festival on October 14, the movie is set to open wide in the U.S. November 13. Among those contributing for the characters' voices are Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Willem Dafoe.
"The Fantastic Mr. Fox" Trailer:
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book