Victoria's Scene in 'New Moon' Described
Whereas buzz on the war of words between Summit Entertainment and Rachelle Lefevre is yet to fade away, interesting scoop related to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been brought up to the surface. In a chat with MTV at San Diego Comic Con 2009, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg revealed one of Lefevre's final scenes as Victoria.
Declaring her love in writing down the wicked character, Rosenberg revealed she "was able to explore what Victoria was up to," after getting permission from director Chris Weitz to get away from Bella's point of view, which is the core of the book. [SPOILER ALERT!] "And at one point, we cut away to Victoria driving really fast in a car," she detailed on the scene she added. "She took a snack with her. And she's reminiscing about her days with James. I loved writing that scene."
Earlier, Jamie Campbell Bower who plays Caius fessed up about the nude scene he shot for this "Twilight" sequel. "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene," he told MTV. "Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked." He also mentioned that the scene involved fully-clothed Carlisle finding the three Volturi members in a bathhouse.
The tension between Summit and Victoria's depicter Rachelle Lefevre, in the meantime, began when the studio announced that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over Lefevre's Victoria role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" due to Lefevre's scheduling conflicts. The statement prompted the 30-year-old actress to publicly stating that she is "stunned" and "greatly saddened" with Summit's move, which led to the studio releasing another statement to set record straight.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" revolves around Bella Swan as she is left devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire lover Edward. But, her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and she finds her loyalties tested.
An adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her "Twilight" series, this "Twilight" sequel has wrapped up its principal photography. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reprise their roles as unlikely lovers Edward and Bella, while Taylor Lautner is coming back to portray Jacob Black. The vampire drama movie is targeting a U.S. release on November 20.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic