Victoria's Scene in 'New Moon' Described
Whereas buzz on the war of words between Summit Entertainment and Rachelle Lefevre is yet to fade away, interesting scoop related to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been brought up to the surface. In a chat with MTV at San Diego Comic Con 2009, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg revealed one of Lefevre's final scenes as Victoria.
Declaring her love in writing down the wicked character, Rosenberg revealed she "was able to explore what Victoria was up to," after getting permission from director Chris Weitz to get away from Bella's point of view, which is the core of the book. [SPOILER ALERT!] "And at one point, we cut away to Victoria driving really fast in a car," she detailed on the scene she added. "She took a snack with her. And she's reminiscing about her days with James. I loved writing that scene."
Earlier, Jamie Campbell Bower who plays Caius fessed up about the nude scene he shot for this "Twilight" sequel. "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene," he told MTV. "Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked." He also mentioned that the scene involved fully-clothed Carlisle finding the three Volturi members in a bathhouse.
The tension between Summit and Victoria's depicter Rachelle Lefevre, in the meantime, began when the studio announced that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over Lefevre's Victoria role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" due to Lefevre's scheduling conflicts. The statement prompted the 30-year-old actress to publicly stating that she is "stunned" and "greatly saddened" with Summit's move, which led to the studio releasing another statement to set record straight.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" revolves around Bella Swan as she is left devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire lover Edward. But, her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and she finds her loyalties tested.
An adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's second novel in her "Twilight" series, this "Twilight" sequel has wrapped up its principal photography. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reprise their roles as unlikely lovers Edward and Bella, while Taylor Lautner is coming back to portray Jacob Black. The vampire drama movie is targeting a U.S. release on November 20.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart