Kim Kardashian Doing Good After Splitting Up From Reggie Bush
Brittny Gastineau, the model and socialite friend of Kim Kardashian who appears regularly in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", has told weekly publication People that Kim is "okay" after breaking up from NFL player boyfriend Reggie Bush. "She's a very strong woman. She's very focused and smart. She'll be totally fine," she claimed, adding "But I hate to see anyone split. She's my best friend, so I hate to see my best friend sad."
Finding it hard to hide the fact that she is surprised by the pair's separation, Brittny went on telling People, "I loved them as a couple. I thought they were great. I always said that they were the same person. I never met a couple who were so great. They clicked well together." Quizzed on what made the pair broke up, she revealed, "They're both just so busy, and their schedules are so hectic."
However, Brittny insisted Kim and Reggie "love each other so much, they're best friends." And she even didn't rule out possibility of the now ex-lovers to rekindle their romance, stating "Who knows what's going to happen in the future. Anything is possible."
On Monday, July 27, a representative for Kim Kardashian publicly confirmed that the reality TV star and Reggie Bush have called it quits after two years of dating. The representative didn't spill the beans on what caused the twosome's separation, but a source close to the celebrity couple denied rumors of infidelity, stating the split was due to "conflicting schedules".
More Kim Kardashian News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs