Backstreet Boys' New Album to Hit Stores on October 6
Backstreet Boys' new album "This Is Us" has got a release date. A follow up to the boyband's 2007 effort "Unbreakable", this record is plotted to be made available for purchase across United States on October 6 via Jive Records.
"We always try to set the bar as high as possible," one of the pop group's members Howie Dorough tells Billboard. "We've always been a pop/R&B group. We focus our songs around good melodies and group harmonies, and hopefully that will have a lot of staying power."
In addition, producer Jim Jonsin who helps the band finishing the album also gives his opinion. "The album is solid, and the guys are trying to make incredible songs. They actually mentioned that it felt like they were recording their first abum. I believe this album is gonna be huge for the guys. They worked really hard on keeping their sound but wanted to step it up a notch," he says.
In advance of the album, the band have unveiled "Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)", the first single from the new album. In support of their soon-to-released set meanwhile, Backstreet Boys have announced a number of tour dates. Just to name some, they are planned to sing in Lisbon, Portugal and Copenhagen, Denmark.
To stream their new single and obtain more info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
More Backstreet Boys News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell