Backstreet Boys' New Album to Hit Stores on October 6
Backstreet Boys' new album "This Is Us" has got a release date. A follow up to the boyband's 2007 effort "Unbreakable", this record is plotted to be made available for purchase across United States on October 6 via Jive Records.
"We always try to set the bar as high as possible," one of the pop group's members Howie Dorough tells Billboard. "We've always been a pop/R&B group. We focus our songs around good melodies and group harmonies, and hopefully that will have a lot of staying power."
In addition, producer Jim Jonsin who helps the band finishing the album also gives his opinion. "The album is solid, and the guys are trying to make incredible songs. They actually mentioned that it felt like they were recording their first abum. I believe this album is gonna be huge for the guys. They worked really hard on keeping their sound but wanted to step it up a notch," he says.
In advance of the album, the band have unveiled "Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)", the first single from the new album. In support of their soon-to-released set meanwhile, Backstreet Boys have announced a number of tour dates. Just to name some, they are planned to sing in Lisbon, Portugal and Copenhagen, Denmark.
To stream their new single and obtain more info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'