Backstreet Boys' New Album to Hit Stores on October 6
Backstreet Boys' new album "This Is Us" has got a release date. A follow up to the boyband's 2007 effort "Unbreakable", this record is plotted to be made available for purchase across United States on October 6 via Jive Records.
"We always try to set the bar as high as possible," one of the pop group's members Howie Dorough tells Billboard. "We've always been a pop/R&B group. We focus our songs around good melodies and group harmonies, and hopefully that will have a lot of staying power."
In addition, producer Jim Jonsin who helps the band finishing the album also gives his opinion. "The album is solid, and the guys are trying to make incredible songs. They actually mentioned that it felt like they were recording their first abum. I believe this album is gonna be huge for the guys. They worked really hard on keeping their sound but wanted to step it up a notch," he says.
In advance of the album, the band have unveiled "Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)", the first single from the new album. In support of their soon-to-released set meanwhile, Backstreet Boys have announced a number of tour dates. Just to name some, they are planned to sing in Lisbon, Portugal and Copenhagen, Denmark.
To stream their new single and obtain more info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune