Backstreet Boys' New Album to Hit Stores on October 6
Backstreet Boys' new album "This Is Us" has got a release date. A follow up to the boyband's 2007 effort "Unbreakable", this record is plotted to be made available for purchase across United States on October 6 via Jive Records.
"We always try to set the bar as high as possible," one of the pop group's members Howie Dorough tells Billboard. "We've always been a pop/R&B group. We focus our songs around good melodies and group harmonies, and hopefully that will have a lot of staying power."
In addition, producer Jim Jonsin who helps the band finishing the album also gives his opinion. "The album is solid, and the guys are trying to make incredible songs. They actually mentioned that it felt like they were recording their first abum. I believe this album is gonna be huge for the guys. They worked really hard on keeping their sound but wanted to step it up a notch," he says.
In advance of the album, the band have unveiled "Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)", the first single from the new album. In support of their soon-to-released set meanwhile, Backstreet Boys have announced a number of tour dates. Just to name some, they are planned to sing in Lisbon, Portugal and Copenhagen, Denmark.
To stream their new single and obtain more info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen