'FlashForward' Recruits Gabrielle Union as Attorney
"FlashForward" is shaping up with the latest casting report that reveals Gabrielle Union is on board as Zoey. The recurring role is a criminal defense attorney "who will have a romantic arc" on the show about a global phenomenon.
"We're thrilled that Gabrielle is joining our cast," co-creator David S. Goyer stated on the press release. "When we met with her, we immediately knew she was our Zoey. She's witty, soulful and beautiful. I've been wanting to work with her for a long time."
Union will join previously announced cast, Dominic Monaghan who made a special entrance at the recent San Diego Comic Con to confirm his involvement. His addition brings a total of 10 regulars on the show apart from Union's recurring part.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and has a vision of the future. It will be premiered on ABC as of September 24 at 8/7c.
Gabriel Union has been featured in a lot of TV series such as "7th Heaven", "City of Angels" and "Life". She was recently seen doing a guest star appearance as Vanessa Williams' psychotic sister on "Ugly Betty". The CW also tapped her to star on "The Body Politic" pilot which is shelved for Spring season.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory