'FlashForward' Recruits Gabrielle Union as Attorney
"FlashForward" is shaping up with the latest casting report that reveals Gabrielle Union is on board as Zoey. The recurring role is a criminal defense attorney "who will have a romantic arc" on the show about a global phenomenon.
"We're thrilled that Gabrielle is joining our cast," co-creator David S. Goyer stated on the press release. "When we met with her, we immediately knew she was our Zoey. She's witty, soulful and beautiful. I've been wanting to work with her for a long time."
Union will join previously announced cast, Dominic Monaghan who made a special entrance at the recent San Diego Comic Con to confirm his involvement. His addition brings a total of 10 regulars on the show apart from Union's recurring part.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and has a vision of the future. It will be premiered on ABC as of September 24 at 8/7c.
Gabriel Union has been featured in a lot of TV series such as "7th Heaven", "City of Angels" and "Life". She was recently seen doing a guest star appearance as Vanessa Williams' psychotic sister on "Ugly Betty". The CW also tapped her to star on "The Body Politic" pilot which is shelved for Spring season.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz