'FlashForward' Recruits Gabrielle Union as Attorney
"FlashForward" is shaping up with the latest casting report that reveals Gabrielle Union is on board as Zoey. The recurring role is a criminal defense attorney "who will have a romantic arc" on the show about a global phenomenon.
"We're thrilled that Gabrielle is joining our cast," co-creator David S. Goyer stated on the press release. "When we met with her, we immediately knew she was our Zoey. She's witty, soulful and beautiful. I've been wanting to work with her for a long time."
Union will join previously announced cast, Dominic Monaghan who made a special entrance at the recent San Diego Comic Con to confirm his involvement. His addition brings a total of 10 regulars on the show apart from Union's recurring part.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and has a vision of the future. It will be premiered on ABC as of September 24 at 8/7c.
Gabriel Union has been featured in a lot of TV series such as "7th Heaven", "City of Angels" and "Life". She was recently seen doing a guest star appearance as Vanessa Williams' psychotic sister on "Ugly Betty". The CW also tapped her to star on "The Body Politic" pilot which is shelved for Spring season.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account