'FlashForward' Recruits Gabrielle Union as Attorney
"FlashForward" is shaping up with the latest casting report that reveals Gabrielle Union is on board as Zoey. The recurring role is a criminal defense attorney "who will have a romantic arc" on the show about a global phenomenon.
"We're thrilled that Gabrielle is joining our cast," co-creator David S. Goyer stated on the press release. "When we met with her, we immediately knew she was our Zoey. She's witty, soulful and beautiful. I've been wanting to work with her for a long time."
Union will join previously announced cast, Dominic Monaghan who made a special entrance at the recent San Diego Comic Con to confirm his involvement. His addition brings a total of 10 regulars on the show apart from Union's recurring part.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and has a vision of the future. It will be premiered on ABC as of September 24 at 8/7c.
Gabriel Union has been featured in a lot of TV series such as "7th Heaven", "City of Angels" and "Life". She was recently seen doing a guest star appearance as Vanessa Williams' psychotic sister on "Ugly Betty". The CW also tapped her to star on "The Body Politic" pilot which is shelved for Spring season.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding