'Divorced Dads Club', Jon Gosselin's New Reality Show
Jon Gosselin is apparently looking forward to detach himself from estranged wife Kate Gosselin and "Jon & Kate Plus 8", a reality show that brought them to fame. A report surfaced that Jon is in talks for major international endorsement deals and "it looks like he is going to have his own show".
The news may still come blurry but X17Online has more details about it, claiming that the show could be called "Divorced Dads Club". This was based on a photo of Jon hanging out with another divorcee Michael Lohan, CEO of CWE Media Charlie Walk and attorney Mike Heller. It so happened that Michael's fiancee Erin Muller held a piece of paper with the writings "Divorced Dads Club" on it.
Furthermore, a rep for Mike confirmed to the website that Jon met the other guys for several hours at Mike's home in Southampton. "...during this time, several production companies came in with various pitches and offers," the rep stated. "Several lawyers [also] stopped in to discuss other items. Mike has left the US for St. Tropez to follow up on some conversations Jon had while he was there recently. There are definitely some big things happening."
The new reality show can prove to be handful since Jon Gosselin is still under contract for more than 30 episodes of "Jon & Kate Plus 8". An all-new episode will be aired starting August 3.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet