'Divorced Dads Club', Jon Gosselin's New Reality Show
Jon Gosselin is apparently looking forward to detach himself from estranged wife Kate Gosselin and "Jon & Kate Plus 8", a reality show that brought them to fame. A report surfaced that Jon is in talks for major international endorsement deals and "it looks like he is going to have his own show".
The news may still come blurry but X17Online has more details about it, claiming that the show could be called "Divorced Dads Club". This was based on a photo of Jon hanging out with another divorcee Michael Lohan, CEO of CWE Media Charlie Walk and attorney Mike Heller. It so happened that Michael's fiancee Erin Muller held a piece of paper with the writings "Divorced Dads Club" on it.
Furthermore, a rep for Mike confirmed to the website that Jon met the other guys for several hours at Mike's home in Southampton. "...during this time, several production companies came in with various pitches and offers," the rep stated. "Several lawyers [also] stopped in to discuss other items. Mike has left the US for St. Tropez to follow up on some conversations Jon had while he was there recently. There are definitely some big things happening."
The new reality show can prove to be handful since Jon Gosselin is still under contract for more than 30 episodes of "Jon & Kate Plus 8". An all-new episode will be aired starting August 3.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked