Katrina Bowden: Robert Pattinson Is 'Not Really My Type'
Katrina Bowden is no fan of Robert Pattinson. "He's not really my type," the small screen beauty told People at an event taking place in New York City Thursday, July 23. "I think he's a good looking guy, but I'm not that into him," she added.
"He looks like he has a scowl on his face, which some people find very sexy," Katrina continued speaking of the "Twilight" leading actor despite the fact that she has not yet watched his action in the vampire drama film. But, "I like somebody who's more funny and jokey - a little less serious looking," she continued revealing.
Asked by People about the qualities a guy should possess in order to be her potential boyfriend, Katrina replied, "Just someone who I can have fun with, someone who's ambitious and has big goals for themselves, but also doesn't take themselves too seriously."
Katrina Bowden is currently appearing in NBC's sitcom "30 Rock" as Cerie Xerox. Prior to being cast in the series, she appeared in Fall Out Boy's music video "Dance, Dance", a number of commercials, and an episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'