Katrina Bowden: Robert Pattinson Is 'Not Really My Type'
Katrina Bowden is no fan of Robert Pattinson. "He's not really my type," the small screen beauty told People at an event taking place in New York City Thursday, July 23. "I think he's a good looking guy, but I'm not that into him," she added.
"He looks like he has a scowl on his face, which some people find very sexy," Katrina continued speaking of the "Twilight" leading actor despite the fact that she has not yet watched his action in the vampire drama film. But, "I like somebody who's more funny and jokey - a little less serious looking," she continued revealing.
Asked by People about the qualities a guy should possess in order to be her potential boyfriend, Katrina replied, "Just someone who I can have fun with, someone who's ambitious and has big goals for themselves, but also doesn't take themselves too seriously."
Katrina Bowden is currently appearing in NBC's sitcom "30 Rock" as Cerie Xerox. Prior to being cast in the series, she appeared in Fall Out Boy's music video "Dance, Dance", a number of commercials, and an episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities