Katrina Bowden: Robert Pattinson Is 'Not Really My Type'
Katrina Bowden is no fan of Robert Pattinson. "He's not really my type," the small screen beauty told People at an event taking place in New York City Thursday, July 23. "I think he's a good looking guy, but I'm not that into him," she added.
"He looks like he has a scowl on his face, which some people find very sexy," Katrina continued speaking of the "Twilight" leading actor despite the fact that she has not yet watched his action in the vampire drama film. But, "I like somebody who's more funny and jokey - a little less serious looking," she continued revealing.
Asked by People about the qualities a guy should possess in order to be her potential boyfriend, Katrina replied, "Just someone who I can have fun with, someone who's ambitious and has big goals for themselves, but also doesn't take themselves too seriously."
Katrina Bowden is currently appearing in NBC's sitcom "30 Rock" as Cerie Xerox. Prior to being cast in the series, she appeared in Fall Out Boy's music video "Dance, Dance", a number of commercials, and an episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes