Katrina Bowden: Robert Pattinson Is 'Not Really My Type'
Katrina Bowden is no fan of Robert Pattinson. "He's not really my type," the small screen beauty told People at an event taking place in New York City Thursday, July 23. "I think he's a good looking guy, but I'm not that into him," she added.
"He looks like he has a scowl on his face, which some people find very sexy," Katrina continued speaking of the "Twilight" leading actor despite the fact that she has not yet watched his action in the vampire drama film. But, "I like somebody who's more funny and jokey - a little less serious looking," she continued revealing.
Asked by People about the qualities a guy should possess in order to be her potential boyfriend, Katrina replied, "Just someone who I can have fun with, someone who's ambitious and has big goals for themselves, but also doesn't take themselves too seriously."
Katrina Bowden is currently appearing in NBC's sitcom "30 Rock" as Cerie Xerox. Prior to being cast in the series, she appeared in Fall Out Boy's music video "Dance, Dance", a number of commercials, and an episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake