Comic Con 2009: Elizabeth Mitchell Talks Juliet's Fate on 'Lost'
While attending the 2009 San Diego Comic Con as part of "Wonder Women: Female Power Icons in Pop Culture" segment on Thursday, July 23, Elizabeth Mitchell spared a time to talk about her show "Lost". Asked by the moderator whether her character Juliet will be back for the sixth season or not, the actress wouldn't give a definite answer but to say that it was "the cliffhanger".
"It really depends," Mitchell began. "I was talking to [producers] Damon [Lindeloff] and Carlton [Cuse], and they [told me], the best thing to say [here] is [that a return] depends on whether Jack's plan [to prevent the crash from ever happening] works or not." Her statement generated laughters from the audience.
Juliet was the last character seen on the season 5 finale of "Lost". She volunteered to go down the magnetic hole to blow up the island. And when the plan went wrong, she was desperately hitting on the bomb with a rock before the season ended with a white screen.
Elizabeth Mitchell was actually there in support of her new show "V" which is also on ABC. The new sci-fi series about aliens will start shooting in Vancouver while "Lost" retains its filming location in Hawaii. On Wednesday, July 22, there was a special screening of the series' pilot that brought in the best interest from the audience among two others ("Human Target" and "The Vampire Diaries").
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death