Comic Con 2009: Elizabeth Mitchell Talks Juliet's Fate on 'Lost'
While attending the 2009 San Diego Comic Con as part of "Wonder Women: Female Power Icons in Pop Culture" segment on Thursday, July 23, Elizabeth Mitchell spared a time to talk about her show "Lost". Asked by the moderator whether her character Juliet will be back for the sixth season or not, the actress wouldn't give a definite answer but to say that it was "the cliffhanger".
"It really depends," Mitchell began. "I was talking to [producers] Damon [Lindeloff] and Carlton [Cuse], and they [told me], the best thing to say [here] is [that a return] depends on whether Jack's plan [to prevent the crash from ever happening] works or not." Her statement generated laughters from the audience.
Juliet was the last character seen on the season 5 finale of "Lost". She volunteered to go down the magnetic hole to blow up the island. And when the plan went wrong, she was desperately hitting on the bomb with a rock before the season ended with a white screen.
Elizabeth Mitchell was actually there in support of her new show "V" which is also on ABC. The new sci-fi series about aliens will start shooting in Vancouver while "Lost" retains its filming location in Hawaii. On Wednesday, July 22, there was a special screening of the series' pilot that brought in the best interest from the audience among two others ("Human Target" and "The Vampire Diaries").
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene