Casting Call Announcement for 'The Simpsons' at Comic Con
Morgan Spurlock, producer and director of "The Simpsons" 20th Anniversary Special - In 3-D! On Ice, is calling all fans of the animated series to try out sharing screen with Homer and his dysfunctional family. There will be an open casting call to find real-life people who sound or look like any of the characters living in Springfield.
The golden opportunity will arrive during the show's panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con this Saturday, July 25. The audition is held starting from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. at The San Diego Ballroom, in the Marriot Hotel and Marina which is located next to Comic Con's venue.
"We want to give something back to the fans since the only reason the show is still on the air is because of them," Spurlock announced. "If somebody dresses up like a character or performs their favorite bit from the show, that would get attention. The person we want is somebody who basically lives and breathes this show."
More about the casting call, including how if one cannot make it to the audition, is available on the video below.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?