Casting Call Announcement for 'The Simpsons' at Comic Con
Morgan Spurlock, producer and director of "The Simpsons" 20th Anniversary Special - In 3-D! On Ice, is calling all fans of the animated series to try out sharing screen with Homer and his dysfunctional family. There will be an open casting call to find real-life people who sound or look like any of the characters living in Springfield.
The golden opportunity will arrive during the show's panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con this Saturday, July 25. The audition is held starting from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. at The San Diego Ballroom, in the Marriot Hotel and Marina which is located next to Comic Con's venue.
"We want to give something back to the fans since the only reason the show is still on the air is because of them," Spurlock announced. "If somebody dresses up like a character or performs their favorite bit from the show, that would get attention. The person we want is somebody who basically lives and breathes this show."
More about the casting call, including how if one cannot make it to the audition, is available on the video below.
More The Simpsons News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'