Two Confessional Clips From 'Sorority Row'
In a promotional effort for the forthcoming "Sorority Row", Summit Entertainment has come up with two unique clips containing sorority confessional takes of two Theta Pi members. One of the clips, which is put out via MySpace, takes the focus on Leah Pipes' Jessica, and the other one posted by IGN highlights on Margo Harshman's Chugs.
Both of the clips feature the girls promoting their sorority to recruit rushees, but they also display that the two girls are completely different. While Jessica is articulate and points out the positive side of joining Theta Pi, Chugs hits the wall with her choices of words and mentions only the wild side of the sorority. Nonetheless, the clips are also filled with snippets of the horror the girls are encountering.
A remake of the 1983 movie "The House on Sorority Row", "Sorority Row" is directed by Stewart Hendler. Starring Briana Evigan, Rumer Willis, Carrie Fisher, Jamie Chung and Audrina Patridge among others, the story follows five sorority girls as they inadvertently cause the murder of one of their sisters in a prank gone wrong.
Hoping to get on with their lives, they make an agreement to keep the matter to themselves and never speak of it again. However, they find out right after graduation that their lives are at stakes. A mysterious killer goes after the five of them and anyone who knows their secret. The horror thriller is set to come out in theaters across the U.S. on September 11.
- Jessica's Confessional Clip:
- Chugs' Confessional Clip:
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt