Paz Vega Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
Paz Vega is a mother for one more time. The actress, who is best known for her starring role as Flor Moreno in 2004 film "Spanglish", has given birth to a baby girl on Friday, July 17 in Milan. The infant weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz at time of birth and is named Ava Salazar. She is the second child of Paz and her husband Orson Salazar.
"Paz and Ava are both healthy and enjoying being at home," a representative for Paz confirms the news to Celebrity Baby Blog. "Paz and Orson are both so excited about the new addition to their young family."
Paz herself has had interviews with the Spanish press soon after giving birth to her baby girl. She said, "She was transverse in my womb, so they had to perform a c-section," before then adding, "The baby has come big and with lots of interest in eating! Ava is a big little lady who was born at 7 lbs. and for a girl, that's really good."
On how her oldest child, son Orson, reacts to the birth of his sister, Paz told reporters, "He hasn't had any type of rejection toward the baby. On the contrary, he gets close to her ... and says, 'Ava, my baby!' " before running off to play in the garden adjoining the hospital room.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off