Paz Vega Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
Paz Vega is a mother for one more time. The actress, who is best known for her starring role as Flor Moreno in 2004 film "Spanglish", has given birth to a baby girl on Friday, July 17 in Milan. The infant weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz at time of birth and is named Ava Salazar. She is the second child of Paz and her husband Orson Salazar.
"Paz and Ava are both healthy and enjoying being at home," a representative for Paz confirms the news to Celebrity Baby Blog. "Paz and Orson are both so excited about the new addition to their young family."
Paz herself has had interviews with the Spanish press soon after giving birth to her baby girl. She said, "She was transverse in my womb, so they had to perform a c-section," before then adding, "The baby has come big and with lots of interest in eating! Ava is a big little lady who was born at 7 lbs. and for a girl, that's really good."
On how her oldest child, son Orson, reacts to the birth of his sister, Paz told reporters, "He hasn't had any type of rejection toward the baby. On the contrary, he gets close to her ... and says, 'Ava, my baby!' " before running off to play in the garden adjoining the hospital room.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri