Paz Vega Gives Birth to Second Child, a Baby Girl
Paz Vega is a mother for one more time. The actress, who is best known for her starring role as Flor Moreno in 2004 film "Spanglish", has given birth to a baby girl on Friday, July 17 in Milan. The infant weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz at time of birth and is named Ava Salazar. She is the second child of Paz and her husband Orson Salazar.
"Paz and Ava are both healthy and enjoying being at home," a representative for Paz confirms the news to Celebrity Baby Blog. "Paz and Orson are both so excited about the new addition to their young family."
Paz herself has had interviews with the Spanish press soon after giving birth to her baby girl. She said, "She was transverse in my womb, so they had to perform a c-section," before then adding, "The baby has come big and with lots of interest in eating! Ava is a big little lady who was born at 7 lbs. and for a girl, that's really good."
On how her oldest child, son Orson, reacts to the birth of his sister, Paz told reporters, "He hasn't had any type of rejection toward the baby. On the contrary, he gets close to her ... and says, 'Ava, my baby!' " before running off to play in the garden adjoining the hospital room.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'